Friday, January 12, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 4


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was in his wheelchair he had just got off the phone when Anna came into the room. “Why are you here”Lorenzo ask “I know that you helped Josslyn escape jail and you shot Paul and Mac”Anna said “I didn't do anything now if you don't have any evidence I want you out of my house! Lorenzo yelled “I will soon throw you're butt in jail! Anna yelled and left as Skye came into the room. “Why was Anna here! Lorenzo I'm going to lose you! Skye yelled “Skye, I will not lie to you, I did help Morgan escape with Josslyn “Lorenzo said Skye wasn't shocked by it and touch her face.,”What about Mac shooting and Paul”Skye ask “My men shot them! I had to save Josslyn from this I would do the same thing for our children “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I understand you want to help Josslyn but I will not lose you “Skye said “I know, So far Paul made it out of surgery but I don't know about Mac”Lorenzo said “I will see what I can find out, Just stay here “Skye said she kiss Lorenzo and left.

At General Hospital-Felicia and Maxie and Robin and Emma we're waiting on news about Mac when Anna came by. “Any new”Anna ask “Not yet”Maxie said as Monica came by. “Felicia, We did the best we could of removed the bullet but I'm sorry,,Mac didn't make it”Monica said “No! Felicia yelled Monica took her hand. “No! Mac! Maxie yelled as Dillon came by. “Mac is gone”Dillon said as Bobbie came by. “Yes! My husband is gone! It's all Bobbie Granddaughter fault! Josslyn escaped Jail and Morgan or Lorenzo shot and killed my husband! Josslyn had to run instead of face the consequences of her actions! Felicia yelled “I'm sorry that Mac is gone! I loved him too”Bobbie yelled “You are not welcome at his funeral! Maxie let's go say goodbye “Felicia said they left.

“Bobbie, It's best if Josslyn and Morgan just come home and deal with this”Anna said and left as Skye came by. “Bobbie, How is Paul and Mac”Skye ask “Mac is gone “Bobbie said “No this isn't good “Skye said “No it's not”Bobbie said

At the Morgue-Felicia and Maxie and Robin and Emma came into the room. “Mac, You raised us and Georgia and we loved you for it and we will miss you “Robin said “This isn't fair, We loved you “Maxie said “We will always remember you and we will make sure you get justice, You are my soulmate “Felicia said “Yes we will, I love you”Emma said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment