Monday, January 29, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 1”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was standing in there bedroom getting dressed looking at himself in the mirror he was happy that he can walk again but it wasn't the same one thing in his life was missing. Lorenzo phone rang he went to pick it up..”Lorenzo Alcazar , I will be right their”Lorenzo said and hang up the phone..
At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas and Hayden were having breakfast with there grandson Spencer. “Spencer, How are you “Hayden ask,”Grandmother,I'm find “Spencer said “Yes you are go get you're bag , Bobbie sure be here soon “Nikolas said Spencer left.”Hayden, What's going on”Nikolas ask ‘I just don't want this to be too much for Spencer going back and forth between us and Bobbie and John “Hayden said “Me either but I'm glad we agree to this “Nikolas said “Me too”Hayden said Bobbie came into the room..” Bobbie, Spencer is getting ready “Nikolas said “Good, I'm glad we agree to this it's been working on good”Bobbie said “Yes it has”Nikolas said as Spencer came down with his bag. “Spencer. Are you ready “Bobbie ask “Yes”Spencer said they left.. “Let's go see our son “Hayden said “Sure “Nikolas said they left..
At The prison-Skye's cell-Skye was in her cell when Sierra came by. “Mother, How are you? I'm sorry I haven't been here in a while “Sierra said “It's okay, Your pregnant “Skye ask “Yes Mother, I told you before “Sierra said “Well I do hope you and Grayson are happy “Skye said “Mother it's not Grayson, We are divorced , I told you “Sierra said “Sorry baby I forgot “Skye said “Mother, What is going on? Sierra ask as Lorenzo came by...”Skye,,My love “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, It's good to see you “Skye said “You too, Sierra we sure go and let you're mother be “Lorenzo said “What is going on”Sierra ask “Sierra”Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy. Mother, I will see you later , I love you we are not giving up on getting you out of here “Sierra said “I know “Skye said Sierra left with Lorenzo..
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment