Saturday, January 6, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 31


At Michael/Sabrina-Michael was at home by himself thinking about what to do with Josslyn when there was a knock on the door it was Lorenzo and his men . “Michael , We need to talk, I know what Josslyn did and yes it was wrong but we can't turn Josslyn into the cops, You're mother would want you to protect you're sister “Lorenzo said “You know the cops will find out, My father will make sure they fine a person who did it, This case will not be closed “Michael said “If it comes to that I will deal with it, Spencer can't lose his mother too”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, This isn't easy for me but what Josslyn did was wrong “Michael said “I'm not saying what Josslyn did was right, I just don't want anything to happened to her”Lorenzo said “Me either, I didn't know Josslyn was like this “Michael said “Me either “Lorenzo said “Fine, I will help you cover it up, What are you going to do with Audrey? Michael ask “Just talk to her, I sure go”Lorenzo said he left with his men.

At The Wedding banquet-Skye was picked out a dress with Rae and Monica and Lila Rae and Sierra and Gina when Audrey with Athea came into the room. “Sorry, We are late “Audrey said “It's okay, Athea, I want you to pick out a nice dress you are important to me and so are you Audrey, I want you as my bridesmaids too”Skye said “Sure, I'm glad you're happy “Audrey said “I want you happy too,,We both finally can be happy “Skye said “Yes”Audrey said

Sierra was feeling sad and missing Grayson when Lila Rae came by. “Sierra “Lila Rae said “I'm happy for Mother and Daddy but I wish I could be happy too”Sierra said “I know, I want you happy too”Lila Rae said Sierra went by Skye. “Mother, I'm happy for you and Daddy, You pick out a great dress and I'm going to go,”Sierra said “Sure, I love you “Skye said “I love you too”Sierra said and left. “You're sister missing Grayson doesn't she”Skye ask “Yes”Lila Rae said

Vicki was wearing a short off white dress . “mother, You look great “Natalie said “Yes you do, I'm so glad that Daddy came back to us”Jessica said “Me too”Vicki said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment