Tuesday, January 9, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 48


At The Quartermaine hotel-Lorenzo and Skye were about to go to a room for their honeymoon. “Lorenzo, Do you want to help Josslyn “Skye ask “Yes I do, I know you're torn out over this “Lorenzo said “I'm but I think Josslyn just needs help. , I'm just grateful that no one died”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said they left.
At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan were alone talking. “This isn't going to be good when AJ fine out”Alan said “No, Josslyn could of killed Ned and Alexis and Kristina and Peter “Monica said “It was a hate crime for sure, Do you know where Tracy is “Alan ask “Police station “They both said and left.
At The Police station-Paul was looking at the case file when Bobbie and John and Michael and Morgan came into the room. “Paul, What Kind of case do you have on our granddaughter “John said “We have all the evidence we need “Paul said “How did you get all the evidence “Bobbie ask as Felicia came into the room. “Felicia, Is this why you had Josslyn bracelets? Did you give Paul evidence on my granddaughter “Bobbie ask “I was assigned to the case, I'm sorry about this I never wanted to see this happened, I just had to find out who did this. Alexis and Ned and Kristina and Peter could've been killed “Felicia said “I know, I just hate this, I have to save my Granddaughter it's what Carly would of wanted “Bobbie said “You can go see her “Paul said
Interrogation room-Josslyn was their talking to Tea. “I will get you out of here. I think you should plead insanity “Tea said as Bobbie and John and Michael and Morgan came into the room. “Josslyn “Bobbie said “I'm sorry “Josslyn said “You made a mistake and we are going to get you out of it,”John said “Tea, Are you Josslyn lawyer “Bobbie ask “Yes, I think Josslyn should plead insanity “Tea said as Tracy came storm in the room. “You will not get out of this , I'm a powerful woman and I will destroy you! You could of killed my son and grandchildren! Tracy yelled “I'm sorry “Josslyn said “Sorry isn't going to cut it! My son and grandchildren and Alexis are in a burn until they may never be the same again! Tracy yelled “Tracy “Michael said “Michael, Where is you're family loyalty at? The Spencer or Quartermaine? You can't have both! Tracy yelled and left. “Michael, I’m sorry “Josslyn said “It is hard Im in the middle of this but I love you Jos,”Michael said “I love you to, All of you and I'm sorry that I hurt you all so much and disappointed you “Josslyn said “We are going to support you on this”John said
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment