Friday, January 12, 2018

All The Love We give Part 4 ch 8


At The Courthouse-Bobbie was in the hallway looking at a picture of Carly when Laura came by. “Bobbie, I understand you want to do right by Spencer, We all do but we can work this out “Laura said “I'm not giving up on this, I will not walk away from Spencer “Bobbie said as Cassie came by. “Is everything okay “Cassie ask “Yes,, Let's go back inside “Bobbie said she went inside with Cassie..
Nikolas was inside talking to Hayden. “What are we going to do”Hayden ask “Don't worry, I will handle it”Nikolas said he pick up his phone and text someone.
The Judge came back into the room. “With this new chance, I would like to postpone this till next week “The Judge said “Where will Spencer stay till then”Alexis ask “Is there any family members who is neutral “The Judge ask as Laura got up. “I'm Spencer, Great Grandmother, I can take him”Laura said “All right, Laura Spencer Collins will be Spencer temple guardians till we figure this out “The Judge said case was over.
At Sierra house -Sierra was lying on the couch sleeping when Lorenzo push himself into the room and went by the couch.”Sierra! Wake up”Lorenzo yelled Sierra wake up and was mad at her father for waking her up. “Daddy, Why are you waking me up? What is going on”Sierra ask She sit up. “It's early, Sierra I know this last couple of months has been hard on you but it's time to move on from Grayson and get you're life back “Lorenzo said “Daddy, You wouldn't leave Mother if she was in a coma “Sierra said “No, I just want you to be you're old self “Lorenzo said “I haven't been my old self since I came back “Sierra said “No you haven't “Lorenzo said “Daddy, Did you have anything to do with the police car crash? Sierra ask “No, I didn't, I told you before “Lorenzo said “I know, I just wish we found out who did it, Maybe it will help”Sierra said “I have to go, Sierra you need to take care of your children “Lorenzo said “I know”Sierra said Lorenzo left. Sierra look at her wedding ring. “I'm not divorce you “Sierra said
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment