Monday, January 29, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 47


At The Courthouse-Bobbie and John we're waiting for Tea to help with the custody trial when Scotty came by. “Scotty, Why are you here”Bobbie ask “You're lawyer was arrested today for the murder of her husband, So Tea ask me to help “Scotty said “Wow! Tea killed her husband “Bobbie ask “She like her brothers “Scotty said “Can you help us”John ask “Yes, I have caught up”Scotty said as they went inside as Alexis came into the room and the Judge..”Ms. Davis, Where are you're client “The Judge ask as Nikolas and Hayden came into the room..”Sorry, We are late”Nikolas said “Don't make it a habit, Now can we get this over with,”The Judge ask “Yes you're honor, I had to step in Mrs. Delago had to take care of something “Scotty said “I heard, Is their anymore witnesses “The Judge ask “I call my client Nikolas Cassadine “Alexis said Nikolas took the stand..”Mr. Cassadine, Why do you want to raise you're grandson “Alexis ask “I want another chance to do the right thing, I made mistakes as a father with both my sons and I want a chance to fix it, Bobbie and John can see Spencer too, He has a lot of family who love him”Nikolas said “Thanks “Alexis said she was done and Scotty was about to get up but Bobbie stopped him. “We need to talk “Bobbie said 
At The Police station-Ric went to question Tea. “You are going to let my daughter go”Juanita said “I’m”Ric asked 
At a Press conference-Dorian was holding a press conference.,”I'm happy to see Skye Alcazar go to trial, No one sure get away with murder “Dorian said “How is it going with the Deputy Mccain”The reporter ask “Great, I did miss Alexis but I had to replace her and John was a great choice “Dorian said 
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment