Monday, January 29, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 43


“Skye On Trial”
At The Courthouse-Lorenzo was in the hallway about to go inside when Sierra came by..”Daddy”Sierra said “Sierra, We have to be strong for you're mother “Lorenzo said “Yes we do, I never wanted this””Sierra said Lorenzo took Sierra hands..”I know Mija”Lorenzo said as Richard and Lorenzo Jr came by. “We need to go inside “Richard said they went inside to fine Alan and Monica and Rae and Tracy. Alexis was by her desk getting the papers ready when Ric came by. “It's going to be fun beating you”Ric said “I don't think so,,I'm going to win this “Alexis said as Aubrey and Althea and Ava and Julian came into the court as Skye came into the room with a cop and look at Lorenzo. As the judge came by..”Skye Quartermaine Alcazar How do you plead “The Judge ask “Guilty by self defense “Skye said “You're honor , My clients was raped by Valentin Cassadine and that night he was going to rape her again, If Mrs. Alcazar didn't stop it he would of”Alexis said “You're honor that night of what happened sure of been reported to the cops. We have enough evidence to go forward “Ric said “You're honors the DA was married to the suspect and he also wants revenge on my clients husband “Alexis said “You're honor I can put my personal feelings aside “Ric said “Trial started tomorrow, Mr. Lansing is staying on, Bail is set for Ten millions dollars “The Judge said it was dismissed for now..”Skye “Alan said as he came by her. “I just want this over “Skye said “You will be free “Alan said as Lorenzo came by.,”Yes, Let's get you home”Lorenzo said Skye looks at Ric she couldn't believe what he has become and left with Lorenzo..
Ric was cleaning up when Sierra came by.”Why are you doing this? I thought you loved mother “Sierra ask “I do”Ric said “They why this, Taking Mother to trial “Sierra ask as Richard came by. “I would like to know that too”Richard said “I'm just doing my job , I don't want you're mother to go to jail “Ric said “Then stop this “Sierra said “I can't “Ric said and left..”Richard, What do we do”Sierra ask as she was cried and Richard wipe her tears. “I'm working on it”Richard said “Can I help you “Sierra ask “No”Richard said they left..
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment