Monday, January 29, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 3”


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was in the den alone he didn't feel good and put his hands on his chest as Sierra came into the room. “Grandfather, Are you okay? What is it”Sierra ask as she went by him. Sierra was scared so she open her purse and pick up her phone and called 911. “I need help my Grandfather Alan Quartermaine is having an heartattack, Please send help “Sierra said she hang up the phone and went by Alan who was laying on the floor. “Grandfather please don't die on me”Sierra said as the paramedics came into the room . “I think my Grandfather is having an heart attack please help him”Sierra said “We will”He said they took Alan into the ambulance. 

At Kelly’s-Alexis and Felicia were having lunch together. “How have you been “Alexis ask “I miss Mac everyday but I know I need to get my life back somehow, How is it with Ric and Julian “Felicia ask “I thought Ric and I were over but something is still there, I sure be upset with him for not telling me about Richard but I can't he was doing what Molly wanted, Ric and I do share a past but with Julian it's a new start “Alexis said “Who do you love “Felicia ask “Both but for different reasons “Alexis said “Well, I need to go back to work, Good Luck “Felicia said and left. 

At General Hospital-Liz was by the nurse station when the ambulance came into the hospital with Alan and Sierra who was holding his hand. “Dr.Quartermaine”Liz said “Liz, Can you get Monica? Sierra ask “She in surgery, What's going on”Liz ask “Heart attack we don't know how long “The man said “I found him at the mansion holding his hand over his heart “Sierra said “Take him to room 10 , “Liz said “I'm going to call the family “Sierra said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment