Monday, January 15, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 23


On the Docks-Tony was on the docks he was upset with the past and couldn't get past it when Sierra came by she could tell that Tony was upset they have been friends this couple of months. “Tony, You look upset, Do you want to talk “Sierra ask “Yes but not here, Why don't we go to my house “Tony ask “Sure”Sierra said they left.

At The studio-Erica and Tracy we're going over the guest list for the show when Sydney came into the room. “Where have you been”Tracy ask “I was having lunch with my son trying to make up for the past “Sydney said “You have a son “Tracy ask “Yes Tony Angelo is my son, I left him to be raised by his father, I was forced to, His father give me no choice he was in the mob “Sydney said “Just give you're son time, He will come around “Erica said “Thanks, I hope so”Sydney said

At Tony house-Tony and Sierra came into the house. “Do you want a drink “Tony ask as he pour himself a drink. “No thanks “Sierra said “My mother who left me when I was a little boy is in town, She wants to make up for it but I'm not ready to let it go, I can't “Tony said “I'm sorry “Sierra said “Thanks, You been a great friend to me this couple of months “Tony said “You have too been a great friend “Sierra said they share a kiss for the first time. Sierra pull back she wasn't sure how to deal with this, “I have to go”Sierra said “Sierra, Don't run away “Tony said “I can't kiss you, I'm married “Sierra said “Kind of”Tony said “It's still a marriage “Sierra said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment