Monday, January 29, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 39



“Will The Pain Stop”
At The Police station-Courtney was in a room being questioned by Ric. “So you cause Grayson Police car to crash? It also cause the shooting too “Ric yelled “I didn't cause the shooting of Mac and Paul”Courtney said “But you did hurt Grayson “Ric said “Yes! He killed my son! Courtney said as Hayden and Nikolas came into the room..”So you try to kill my son! Hayden yelled “An eye for an eye! I may not of success killing Grayson but in away his gone “Courtney said “You will not win! You will pay for this! Hayden yelled “Yes you will “Nikolas said Courtney went into her cell. “Now we just need to get our grandson and save our son”Hayden said “Yes”Nikolas said “Are you okay “Hayden ask “I just hate that we had to bring up Bobbie past”Nikolas said 
At The Park-Bobbie was sitting on the bench she was upset that Alexis use her past as Alexis passes by., “Why did you use my past, What did I ever do to you “Bobbie ask “Nothing, I'm just trying to win this for Nikolas, I'm sorry “Alexis said “I hate all this fighting “Bobbie said “Everyone in this love this little boy so much, While don't we all just come up with a compromise “Alexis said “I'm listening Bobbie said 
At The Police station-Josslyn was in her cell when Peter came by. “Peter, I'm sorry about the fire”Josslyn said “Why do you hate me”Peter ask “I don't hate you, I just feel uncomfortable with you and you're choice that's all”Josslyn said “My choice would never hurt you “Peter said “I know now, I made a big mistake and my son is paying for it and everyone “Josslyn said 
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment