Wednesday, January 10, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 58


At General Hospital-Kevin office-Lila Rae was talking to him. “No matter what I keep crying for my child, I never know, When will it stop “Lila Rae ask “You are grieving for you're child it doesn't have a deadline, You are allowed to feel it”Kevin said “Morgan wants another baby but I'm not ready too “Lila Rae said “You sure have the child when your ready, Have you talk to Morgan “Kevin ask “Yes, He want me to be honest with him which I will be “Lila Rae said “Good, You both sure come and talk with me, You both are grieving for the child”Kevin said “Yes”Lila Rae said

At Michael /Sabrina-Michael was alone when the doorbell rang he opened the door it was AJ. “Dad, You're home”Michael said “Yes, So are you going to support and try to get Josslyn out of this”AJ ask “I hate that my sister did this but I want to support both Josslyn and Peter “Michael said “I know that you're torn between Josslyn and Peter “AJ said “I'm just grateful that no one died”Michael said “Me too,”AJ said

At Bobbie/John-John was poured a glass of water when Bobbie came back. “So did you cold down”John ask “Yes, I just wish we could of saved Josslyn “Bobbie said “Me too”John said as Spencer Jr came into the room. “What is going on? Where is Mother? Spencer Jr ask, “Spencer, You're mother made a mistake and she may go to jail “Bobbie said “Who's going to raise me,”Spencer Jr ask “We are “Bobbie said “I wish my father was here “Spencer Jr said “Me too”Bobbie said as her phone rang, “Bobbie, Oh no”She said and hang up. John went by Bobbie. “What is it”John ask “Hayden going after Spencer “Bobbie said

At Josslyn jail cell-Josslyn was in her cell when Cassie came by. “Cassie, I mess up didn't I? Josslyn ask,”You made a mistake, We all are not perfect “Cassie said “I could've killed someone “Josslyn said “Are you going to sit back or are you going to fight “Cassie ask “Sit back “Josslyn said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment