Saturday, January 6, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 33


At The Dock-Sierra was sitting down on the bench looking at the water when Ric came by and sit down by Sierra. “Sierra, What is it”Ric ask “What “Sierra ask “You always come here when your sad”Ric said “I'm sad, I saw Grayson today for the first time in jail and it wasn't easy,I wish I could get him out, I even thought about breaking him out of jail, I ask Julian and Daddy to help but they wouldn't save my husband, No one will”Sierra said “Sierra, Grayson killed his brother and try to kill his father and killed his uncle “Ric said “I'm not saying what Grayson did was right it was wrong but I want my husband here with me and our children, Grayson sure of not confused to it,”Sierra said “Sierra, I know your scare but you will be just fine”Ric said he put his arms around Sierra . “I just love him still and away will, It's hard to unlove someone “Sierra said “Yes it is “Ric said “I sure go, Thanks “Sierra said “I will always be there for you “Ric said he kiss Sierra on the cheek and Sierra left as Skye came by. “Is Sierra okay “Skye ask “Yes, I calmed her down”Ric said “One thing I loved about you was how great and support you were to my children, I will never forget it”Skye said “You did the same for Molly”Ric said “I loved Molly”Skye said “I know”Ric said Skye left and Ric had a idea on how to win back Skye.

At Anna office-Anna was their meeting with Felicia and Tad and Richard. “I know who did it, It was Josslyn, This bracelet is hers “Felicia said “I think Michael knows, He was acting odd with AJ”Tad said “This isn't good “Anna said “I had a letter that was addressed to Peter at the studio , It's very treated “Richard said he handed it to Anna the letter was in a plastic bag. “It does look like a woman handwriting, We need more evidence “Anna said “I also have the camera too”Richard said “That has to show Josslyn on it”Tad said “This is going to torn family apart “Felicia said “Yes”Anna said they watched the camera that show Josslyn set the house on fire. “We need to show this to Paul”Felicia said “Actually. since Alexis is deputy mayor, This is FBI only so I can order a arrest warrant “Anna said

At The Police station-Paul office-Paul was in his office working when Lorenzo came wheeler in. “We need to talk , You need to close the case on who set fire to Kristina house”Lorenzo said “I don't think so, I can't do that Alexis is deputy mayor I have to find this person, So I suggest you leave it alone “Paul said “I don't think so”Lorenzo said “Was this a mob hit”Paul ask “No”Lorenzo said “Then why do you care”Paul said Lorenzo wheel himself out of the room.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment