Thursday, January 18, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 30


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was at home worrying about if she would go to jail she keep walking up and down when Lorenzo wheel himself into the room. “Skye, Stop worrying it's going to be okay “Lorenzo said “Okay! I could go to jail for killing Valentin!  It's all going to come down “Skye said “No it's not, I will not let anyone come after you “Lorenzo said “I did kill Valentin, We do have a witness “Skye said as Athea was about to come into the room..”Alexis, Hasn't say “anything yet about you killing Valentin “Lorenzo said Althea was upset and left.”So what's you're plan “Skye ask “Just let me handle this, Now I will be back soon “Lorenzo said his men came into the room..”Lorenzo, Be careful “Skye said “I will “Lorenzo said he kiss Skye and the men push Lorenzo out of the house..

At The Dock-Ric was walking when a man came by and grab him..

At The Police station-Lucky was working he was back in town and ready to work again Mac dead changed him. Althea came into the room..”Is Ric here”Althea ask “No , Can I help you “Lucky ask “Yes, It wasn't Grayson who killed my son, It was Skye “Althea said “Are you should “Lucky ask “Yes, I heard it from Skye and Lorenzo themselves and their a witness Alexis Davis”Althea said “Thanks, We will look into it”Lucky said “Thanks “Althea said

At a Warehouse-Ric was brought into it as Lorenzo was their. “I should've known it was you, What do you want “Ric ask “I want you to stop going after my wife, You don't want Skye, You want me”Lorenzo said “Yes I do! If you didn't try to kill me Skye would still be with me!!! Ric yelled “True, But Skye always loved me even when she was you're wife “Lorenzo said “If I drop this, You have to give me something “Ric said “What do you want? You are already DA”Lorenzo said “I want to be Mayor next election “Ric said “If I help you will leave my wife alone? Lorenzo ask “Yes and I will leave you alone too”Ric said “Deal”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment