Thursday, January 18, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 33


At The Police station-Morgan was in his cell when Lorenzo came wheel in. “Lorenzo, I'm going to get free “Morgan ask “I'm not helping you out of this one, Here is what's going to happen you are going to sign away you're rights to Grace “Lorenzo said “That's not going to happen “Morgan said “It's going to be easy you are not Grace biological father “Lorenzo said “I will fight this “Morgan said “How? You're in jail! Lorenzo yelled “I will make sure you go down too “Morgan yelled Lorenzo wheel himself out of the jail.
The Courthouse-Josslyn was getting ready for court when Bobbie and John and Michael came by with Tea. “How does it look”Josslyn ask “Not good it's not going to be easy because you escaped “Tea said “I know I mess up “Josslyn said “Yes you did”Tea said “How is Spencer “Josslyn ask “He missed you but his going to be find “Bobbie said They went inside to the courtroom where Tracy and Olivia and Kristina and Ned and Alexis and AJ and Peter were their..As Josslyn and Bobbie and John and Michael and Tea came into the courtroom and Ric..as the Judge came into the room. “You're honor Mrs. Cassadine escaped jail she sure not get bail and add another five years to her service “Ric said “My client just made a mistake she was scared about jail”Tea said “Mrs. Cassadine committed a crime and needs to take responsibility for her actions, Mrs. Josslyn Cassadine Five to ten years in jail”The Judge said Josslyn went to her cell. “We have to raise Spencer “John said “We will “Bobbie said
In another courtroom-Morgan bail hearing-Bobbie and John and Michael came in the room as Morgan came in with a police officer. “Morgan , I heard about Lila Rae, I'm sorry “Bobbie said “I lose my wife and daughter “Morgan said as the judge came in and Scotty and Ric. “You're honored I have proof that Morgan helped his sister escape “Ric  said “You're honored my client was just helping his sister that's all”Scotty said “No bail”The Judge said Morgan went back to jail..
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment