Wednesday, January 10, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 53


At The jail-Sierra was visiting Grayson telling him about Josslyn. “I'm so worrying about Josslyn and Spencer Jr, He lose so much “Sierra said “Yes his father because of me”Grayson said “Grayson”Sierra said “I did kill my brother and cause the plane crash that I hired Valentin to do but I don't remember killing him”Grayson said “You don't? Sierra ask “No, I didn't even see him that night at the gallery opening ‘Grayson said “If you really didn't do it, We could use that to get you out of this, You need to tell Ric”Sierra said “I will, I want to get out of here and be with you and our children”Grayson said “I want you with us too”Sierra said “Thanks for standing by me”Grayson said “Always, I need to go”Sierra said she kiss Grayson and left.

At The Courthouse-Tea and John and Bobbie and Lila Rae and Morgan and Michael and Sabrina were waiting for Josslyn to come in as Skye and Lorenzo came by. “Bobbie, We are going to get Josslyn out of this mess “Lorenzo said “Thanks for still care about Josslyn “Bobbie said “Always, Josslyn is family still “Lorenzo said as Tracy and Alan and Monica came by. “Skye and Michael you are both tuned you're back on this family “Tracy said “Aunt Tracy, I hate this too but I want to help my sister, I can't save my brother “Michael said “Revenge isn't going to make it better “Skye said “My son and Grandchildren are in pain they will never be the same again “Tracy said as Hayden and Laura came by and Josslyn came in with a cop. “How are you “Tea ask,”Not good,Josslyn said as Paul came in and the Judge came in. “Josslyn Jack Cassadine, How do you plead”The Judge ask,”Insanity”Josslyn said “The state is asking for ten million for bail “Paul said “Josslyn Jack Cassadine, No bail, Court will be back tomorrow “The Judge said the case was dismissed. “Josslyn, We will get you out of this “Lorenzo said “I don't think I will get out of this, Maybe I sure just take a deal”Josslyn said “Josslyn, Let's go talk first “Tea said they left.

copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment