Monday, January 8, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 39


At The Park-Sierra was thinking wonder what was going down she wished her family wasn't in the mob when Ric came by. “Sierra, I have some great news that is going to cheer you up “Ric said “What is it”Sierra ask “I saw Grayson today and he agreed for me to be his lawyer, I'm going to get you're husband out of jail “Ric said “Really? Thanks “Sierra said she hug him. “I'm going to try my best “Ric said “I know you will you're a great lawyer “Sierra said she smiled. “It's nice to see you smile again “Ric said “It does feel good to smile “Sierra said she left. “This is going to work it has too”Ric said he opened is wallet and pull out a picture of him and Skye.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo office-Lorenzo was finished up talking to Morgan. “Thanks for helping Josslyn “Morgan said “You're mother maybe gone but we are still family we will always be”Lorenzo said “Yes, I will talk to Michael “Morgan said he left as Skye came into the room. “Lorenzo , I need you're help in finding the person who set the fire “Skye said “Why”Lorenzo ask “Because it's my family, AJ need to find the person who did this “Skye said “Sure, I will “Lorenzo lied “Thanks “Skye said they share a kiss.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was holding her grandson. “You're father is going to be find his strong “Tracy said as Alan came into the room and sit by Tracy. “Yes, Ned is going to be fine, They all are”Alan said he hug Tracy and George as Sierra came into the room. “Sorry to interrupt but I need to talk to you both, I want to open my own fundraising that helps charity and I have the perfect name for it but it need both you're approval “Sierra said “What is it”Tracy ask “The Lila Quartermaine foundation “Sierra ask “Yes”Alan said he kiss Sierra on the cheek. “Aunt Tracy “Sierra ask “Yes, Mother would love it “Tracy said “Thanks, I'm looking forward to this new chapter in my life “Sierra said “You will be great at it”Alan said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment