Wednesday, January 10, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 56


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan were talking to Tracy. “What kind of revenge are you planning for Josslyn “Alan ask,”You know me so will, But I will not let Josslyn get away with hurting our family “Tracy said as Olivia and AJ came into the room.”AJ, Olivia “Monica said “Tracy, Thanks for calling me about Josslyn, So she did this “AJ said “Yes, Josslyn didn't get bail yet and hopefully she will go to jail and pay for this”Tracy said “I can't believe that she did this “Olivia said “How is Ned and Kristina and Peter and Alexis “Monica ask “They are doing good but have a lot of work to do”AJ said “I'm going to check on my son”Olivia said she left.

“AJ, I get you're upset but I hope you don't want payback, Think of Michael his torn over this “Alan said “I will, I just hate that I could've lose my son, I know that their would be some who hate my son for being who he is “AJ said “I know, It's hard”Alan said “Yes it is”AJ said “We have to go to the hospital “Monica said they left. “So what is you're plan”AJ ask “Hayden is going to take Josslyn son away from her, No matter if she goes to jail or not she will lose”Tracy said “Good. I want Josslyn to suffer “AJ said

At Bobbie/John-Bobbie and John we're talking to Tea, “Josslyn want to plead guilty and she wants you both to raise Spencer “Tea said “We will be happy to but are you sure you can't save Josslyn? John ask “I'm great lawyer but this time I can't save my client “Tea said “I hate this, I hate that Josslyn did this, There has to be away “Bobbie said and left. “I'm sorry “Tea said “It's okay”John said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment