Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 56 ~”Secrets”



At Genevieve Penthouse~ Victor and Genevieve were in the playroom. There was a knock on the door and Genevieve was tied up in the playroom. “I will get it”Victor said “Well yea I can’t”, I’m tie up”Genevieve said Victor was looking at the rope that was on Genevieve it left a mark on her wrist. “I’m sorry, The new rope left a mark”Victor said “It’s okay”Genevieve said “No it’s not”Victor said “Victor just get the door”Genevieve said “I’m sorry”Victor said and left to open the door he found Lila Rae their. “Lila Rae what are you doing here”Victor ask “I need to talk to my sister”Lila Rae said “Can you come back tomorrow”Victor ask “No, I want to see her now! Lila Rae yelled “Alright, I will get Genevieve just stay here”Victor said “Why do I have to stay here”Lila Rae ask “We just made love, Genevieve is not dressed yet”Victor said “I have seen my sister naked before”Lila Rae said “Just stay here! Victor yelled which shock Lila Rae and Victor left and went into the playroom. “It’s Lila Rae she needs to talk to you”Victor said he untie Genevieve as Lila Rae came in. “What is all this”Lila Rae ask “Why can’t you just stay in the living room”Victor ask as he help Genevieve down. “Victor it’s okay”Genevieve said and Victor hand her a robe. “Thank you Victor. Lila Rae let’s go and talk”Genevieve said “You have marks on you're wrist, Victor do you get you're kicks hurt my sister while you make love”Lila Rae ask “It’s not like that”Victor said “No it’s not, I was the one who told Victor about all this”Genevieve said “What”Lila Rae ask she was in shock. “Let’s go get some tea or coffee”Genevieve said and left with Lila Rae and Victor lock the door.

Lila Rae and Genevieve were in the kitchen. “Do you want some tea or coffee, Are you hungry I have some cookies”Genevieve said “No I don’t want anything, So you like it when Victor ties you up”Lila Rae ask “Alexander did it first to me it was the only thing I let him have control over me was in the bedroom and I did like it, I told Victor about it and he like it too it’s not suppose to hurt”Genevieve said “Really, You're wrist has red marks on them”Lila Rae said “It’s just from the new rope that’s all”Genevieve said “Do you let him spank you too”Lila Rae ask “Lila Rae , I know you're upset with me but please don’t tell anyone what you saw”Genevieve said “Fine, Anyway that’s not why I’m here, I just want to tell you that I’m divorce Morgan”Lila Rae said “I’m sorry, I meant it but you can do better, You're so smart Lila Rae”Genevieve said “I sure be upset with you but I’m not”Lila Rae said “Thank you, How is Raelyn”Genevieve ask “She upset with Morgan, Raelyn wants to be a lawyer just like you”Lila Rae said “I didn’t know, I do love her”Genevieve said “I know”Lila Rae said “I love you too”Genevieve said “I love you to and I know right now you're upset but Daddy love you”Lila Rae said “I can’t forgive him for what he did to my daughter”Genevieve said “I get that, So you and Victor are okay”Lila Rae ask “Yes we our fine”Genevieve said “Good,I hope you're both happy, I meant it, His not like Alexander”Lila Rae said “I know, I want you to be happy too”Genevieve said “Thanks I sure go”Lila Rae said and left. Victor came in. “Ginny are you okay”Victor ask he took her hand and kiss her wrist where the mark was. “Yes I’m fine let’s go to bed”Genevieve said they went into their bedroom and lay on the bed.

At Skye house~ Lila Rae came in. “Lila Rae where did you go”Skye ask “I want to see Genevieve” Lila Rae said “Oh for what”Skye ask “I want to tell Genevieve that I don’t blame her for Morgan being arrested”Lila Rae said “I’m glad you have forgive you're sister”Skye said “Yes, I just wish I didn’t walk in on her and Victor”Lila Rae said “Oh they were making love”Skye ask “You can say that”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae what is it”Skye ask “I promise Genevieve I would not say”Lila Rae said “Please you're sister will not open up to me, Did Victor hurt her”Skye ask “You remember that book that was out and Genevieve and Skylar really want to read”Lila Rae ask “Yes I do”Skye said “Well they did read it and that’s what Genevieve likes”Lila Rae said “What, That makes sense Victor told me today that he can only control their relationship in the bedroom, I can’t believe my daughter likes it”Skye said “I know me either I was shock at what I saw”Lila Rae said “What did you see”Skye ask “ A room full of stuff and Genevieve had marks on her wrist”Lila Rae said “Oh No”Skye said “Mother don’t push Genevieve let her come to you”Lila Rae said “I will try it’s just hard”Skye said “I know”Lila Rae said

No comments:

Post a Comment