Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 55

~At the police station~ Morgan was being fingerprint and getting a mugshot when Lila Rae came in the police station. “Genevieve did you do, Arrest my husband”Lila Rae ask “I didn’t do this, Morgan did it to himself”Genevieve said “What are the changer”Lila Rae ask “Racketeering, I have proof lots of it, You may need to hire you're husband the best lawyer his going to need it”Genevieve said and walk away as Skye came by. “Lila Rae what is going on”Skye ask “Who called you”Lila Rae ask “Genevieve told me you may need me so what is it”Skye ask “Genevieve arrest my husband, Now I can lose my husband! I know she would go after Morgan”Lila Rae said “I’m sorry”Skye said “I need to see my husband”Lila Rae said Genevieve came by. “”Lila Rae you can go see Morgan, This cop will take you”Genevieve said “Thank you, I will never forgive you for this”Lila Rae said “We were never close anyway”Genevieve said Lila Rae left. “So you use Morgan to get evidence against you're own father didn’t you and you lie to Morgan that would not go after him but it was a lie”Skye said “I did what I had to do, I did nothing wrong Morgan did by Racketeering”Genevieve said as Carly and Josslyn came in. “I want my son out of here”Carly said “I don’t think so Morgan is going to jail I have all the evidence I need, His going to need a great lawyer but it will not work”Genevieve said “How dare you! Skye I hope you're proud of her daughter first she arrest her own brother and father and now this”Carly said “Actually I'm”Skye said it was the first time she admit that she was proud of Genevieve being a lawyer. “Mother let’s go see Morgan”Josslyn said they left. “Genevieve”Skye said “I know you were just saying that”Genevieve said “No I meant it”Skye said “I need to work on this case”Genevieve said “Sure, I hope you say Yes to Victor he love you, His not Alexander”Skye said “I know”Genevieve said and left.

Morgan cell~Lila Rae came in. “Lila Rae, I’m sorry”Morgan said “Did you do this”Lila Rae ask “Yes, I did”Morgan said “Oh Morgan, How could you do this, Yes I know you were in the mob and I love you anyway but this”Lila Rae said “I did this to make a life for our daughter’ Morgan said as Carly and Josslyn came by. “So you did this”Josslyn ask “Yes”Morgan said “It doesn’t matter we will stand by Morgan and help him out of this”Carly said “Speak for yourself “Josslyn said “Josslyn”Carly said “I didn’t stand by Luis Jr and I will not stand by you”Josslyn said “It’s okay,, I get it”Morgan said Josslyn left. “I will hire you a great lawyer”Carly said “Thanks Mother, Lila Rae”Morgan ask “It’s over, It’s been over for us since my father trial”Lila Rae said “Yes it has”Morgan said “I do hate that you're behind bars”Lila Rae said and left. “Morgan”Carly said “Mother don’t fight this it’s time I just deal with this and go to jail for what I did”Morgan said “You're just going to give up, What about Raelyn”Carly ask “She will hate me soon, Just watch over my daughter”Morgan said “I will”Carly said

At Genevieve penthouse~ Genevieve came in after check on her daughter to fine Victor wait for Genevieve. “So Genevieve, What is it going to be, Sure I pack myself and go back to my house or are we getting a house together”Victor ask “Their a lot to think about, My dog Princess,, Whose money will pay for what, What kind of house will we get”Genevieve ask “We will share the expensive we both have our own money, Princess can come with us”Victor said he touch Genevieve hair. “Why do you want this”Genevieve ask “I have deal with the fact that we will not have a child together or marriage I just want something beside control in our bedroom”Victor said “What if it chance us and we end up fighting and we break up”Genevieve ask “We have always work things out, This isn’t going to chance us just new things for our relationship” Victor said “Victor I’m scare and it has nothing to do with Alexander”Genevieve said “I know, But I haven’t hurt you have I”Victor ask “No you're my rock”Genevieve said “I want to be you're rock so what is it going to be”Victor ask “If I say Yes I want to keep this penthouse just in case”Genevieve said “Fine”Victor said “Alright, We can buy a place together”Genevieve said “You will not regret this”Victor said “I better not, Victor I do love you”Genevieve said “I love you to”Victor said he kiss her as Genevieve phone went off. “I have to take that, We arrest Morgan tonight”Genevieve said she pick up her phone. “Genevieve Quartermaine”, Yes we did, “Genevieve said as Victor came by her and kiss her neck. “Thank you, I will take it”Genevieve said and hang up the phone. “What was that about”Victor ask “It was John his going to help me with my champagne to run for prosecutor”Genevieve said “You don’t need his help you're going to win”Victor said “If I do win , It will mean a lot of work overnight”Genevieve said “I know, We both have jobs that keep us busy I would never chance it”Victor said “Yes we do”Genevieve said he kiss her. “Let me tie you up”Victor said and they went into the playroom. Victor tie Genevieve up to a post and they made love. “We better have a room like this in our new place”Victor said “Oh yes”Genevieve said “We will be happy nothing will chance”Victor said “I hope not”Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment