Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 57~




At Genevieve penthouse~Genevieve bedroom~ Genevieve wake up to fine Victor in bed on his laptop. “Sorry to wake you”Victor said “It’s okay, What are you look at”Genevieve ask “I’m looking at house for us to buy”Victor said he took Genevieve hand and kiss her wrist. “I’m sorry”Victor said “Victor it’s okay it was the new rope”Genevieve said “Was Lila Rae shock by what you told her”Victor ask “Yes, I just pray she keeps it between us”Genevieve said “Me too, Do you want to look at the house on here”Victor ask he show the laptop to Genevieve. “I don’t want a house in the country”Genevieve said “Why not we need something for both our horse”Victor said “My horse can stay at the mansion, Why don’t we build a house”Genevieve said “That will take too long”Victor said “No it will not”Genevieve said “You're doing that to stall this and it will not work”Victor said “No I’m not”Genevieve said Victor give Genevieve a look. “I know you Genevieve Rae and I know when you're stall”Victor said “Are you scare , This is a big step”Genevieve said “Yes but I think we our both ready for this”Victor said “Just promise me it will not chance us, I can’t lose you”Genevieve said “You will not”Victor said he help Genevieve lay down and he lay on her and kiss her neck . “Oh my weak spot”Genevieve said “Yes it is, We been dating for ten years now it’s time”Victor said “I guess”Genevieve said as her phone rang . “I have to get that”Genevieve said She pick up her phone, “Genevieve Quartermaine, Oh no I will be their”Genevieve said and hang up her phone. “What is it”Victor ask

At Skye house~Lila Rae was in the guest room about to go to bed when her phone rang. “Lila Corinthos, No are you sure”Lila Rae said and hang up. “No! Lila Rae yelled as Skye came in. “Lila Rae what is it”Skye ask “Mother Morgan killed himself in jail, I need to get to the police station, Where is Raelyn”Lila ask “I’m so sorry baby”Skye said she hug her daughter as Raelyn came in. “Mother what is wrong”Raelyn ask “Oh baby, You're father did love you, I just got a phone call he killed himself”Lila Rae said “No Daddy”Raelyn said Lila Rae hug her daughter. “This is all Genevieve fault! Lila Rae yelled “No it’s not Aunt Genevieve fault, She didn’t break the law he did! He killed himself because he was a crower”Raelyn said “Raelyn , You're father loved us”Lila Rae said “No he didn’t”Raelyn said “Let's’ just deal with this “Skye said “Yes I need to go to the police station”Lila Rae said “I will go with you, Come on Raelyn”Skye said “Yes Grandmother”Raelyn said they left.

At Carly~ Carly open the door it was Josslyn. “Josslyn what is it, It’s late”Carly said “Mother I been trying to call you and so has the police but you're phone is off the hook”Josslyn said “I know, Why was the police trying to call me”Carly ask “Morgan killed himself tonight I’m sorry Mother”Josslyn said “No, My baby, This is all Genevieve fault for arrest him”Carly said “Mother , Morgan did this himself”Josslyn said “Josslyn”Carly said “He didn’t want to go to jail, So he took the easy way out, He didn’t even think about his daughter”Josslyn said “Josslyn you're brother loved Raelyn”Carly said

At Genevieve~ Genevieve and Victor were getting dress when Victor came by with a box in his hand. “Open this I bought it for you today”Victor said Genevieve open it was two bracelets. “Their beautiful”Genevieve said “Yes, Wear them till the mark heals”Victor said he help put them on her wrist. “Thank you, Let’s go”Genevieve said “This isn’t you're fault what Morgan did”Victor said “Yes it is”Genevieve said “No Morgan didn’t want to face what he did”Victor said “I pray Lila Rae and Raelyn don’t hate me”Genevieve said “I know”Victor said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment