Monday, November 2, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 33

~At General Hospital~Lila Rae room~Lila Rae was waking up as Morgan came in with flowers. “Morgan” Lila Rae said “Lila Rae you're going to be fine”Morgan said “What happened”Lila Rae ask “You were shot at, I’m sorry”Morgan said “What about the baby”Lila Rae ask “We lose it , I’m sorry”Morgan said “No! Lila Rae yelled Morgan came into the bed and pull Lila Rae into his arms. “I’m sorry”Morgan said “Was it you're fault”Lila Rae ask “I don’t know who put the bomb in the warehouse but I will find out”Morgan said “I want our baby”Lila Rae said “I know, So do I, If you want me to go”Morgan said “No”Lila Rae said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was pour herself some coffee as Genevieve came in. “Well look there's my cold heart daughter”Skye said “Mother, I just came to talk to you and tell you why”Genevieve said “Fine why”Skye ask “I do love Daddy I do but I can’t stand what he stands for and what he does , Unlike you mother I have principle and I believe in the law and I want all us to have a better life, Mother I know that you cry yourself to slept at night I saw you”Genevieve said “That isn’t you're choice to make, You're father did make it last night, You didn’t win this time”Skye said “Mother”Genevieve said “We need a break from each other”Skye said “Fine”Genevieve said she left as Skylar and Luis Jr came in. “Mother, Why didn’t you tell us about father”Luis Jr ask “It was late, We sure go”Skye said “What about Genevieve “Skylar ask “I will tell you about you're sister later”Skye said they left.

At the park~Genevieve was sitting on the bench looking at the Daddy’s playing with their daughters when Alexander came by. “Genevieve”Alexander ask he sit by Genevieve, “I also wish he was a normal father, Why could I have a normal father”Genevieve ask “I don’t know, How did it go with you're mother”Alexander ask “Not good , Mother wants a break from me”Genevieve said “I’m sorry ’Alexander said Genevieve touch his face.”You're all I need”Genevieve said she kiss him. “Let’s go”Genevieve said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment