Monday, November 2, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 34

~At General Hospital~ Lorenzo room~ He was awake as Skye came in, “Lorenzo you're going to be okay”Skye said she sit by his bedside. “Yes, I’m”Lorenzo said “We will find the person that did this”Skye said “Yes, Skye we need to talk about Genevieve”Lorenzo said “I talk to her today, I told Genevieve we need a break from her, Lorenzo please don’t press changes”Skye said “Skye”Lorenzo said “No please, I can’t let you do that, I talk to the children about her”Skye said “Fine, No changes, But I’m done support her”Lorenzo said “I agree”Skye said “I’m sorry”Lorenzo said “It’s not you're fault”, Maybe this time it’s both of ours how she is turn out to be”Skye said as Alexis came in. “Great you're awake , Lorenzo do you remember anything about who shot you, Do you think it was the same person who shot you're daughter”Alexis ask “I don’t know who shoot me”Lorenzo said “Was anyone there beside Skye”Alexis ask “No”Lorenzo said “Alright, I will go, I do hope I can arrest this person and you one day”Alexis said and left. “Thank you”Skye said “I did it for our family, Go check on Lila Rae”Lorenzo said Skye got up and kiss Lorenzo and left.

At Lila Rae room~ Lila Rae was crying as Skye came in. “My baby”Skye said and came by her. “I lose my baby mother”Lila Rae said “I know and I’m sorry”Skye said “I heard about Daddy, Is this his fault”Lila Rae ask “No”Skye said “They better find the person who did this”Lila Rae said “I hope so too”Skye said “Mother, This pain”Lila Rae said “I know I wish I could take it and make it better for you”Skye said “I know you do”Lila Rae said

At Genevieve ~Genevieve was sitting on the couch studying when their was a knock on the door Genevieve got up and open it was Skylar. “Skylar, I’m sure mother told you, Did I lose you to”Genevieve ask “Why”Skylar ask “I just thought if he was gone we would have a better life, Please don’t hate me”Genevieve said “I can’t hate you, You're my other half, I just wish you didn’t do this, But I will always stand by you”Skylar said “Thank you, I don’t care if they hate me but not you”Genevieve said “Never, Mother told me that she needs a break from you”Skylar said “It’s fine I don’t need her, I never have”Genevieve said “I wish you were not stubborn”Skylar said “I know, How are you doing with Lila Rae baby”Genevieve ask “It’s hard, Why does he hurt us! I can’t have a baby because of him”Skylar yelled Genevieve pick up a glass vase. “Throw this, You will feel better”Genevieve said “I hate him! Skylar yelled and throw it. Genevieve hug her sister. “Please leave that house”Genevieve said “I’m, Carman and I are moving into together”Skylar said “Good, His a great guy”Genevieve said “Yes he still love me even though I can’t give him a baby”Skylar said “I know”Genevieve said

At General Hospital~ Lorenzo room~ Lorenzo was in bed when Morgan came in. “What do you want”Lorenzo ask “I know, That bomb in the warehouse was you're fault”Morgan said “You have no proof”Lorenzo said “Yes I do, You want to kill me that’s why you put the bomb in the warehouse”Morgan said as Skye came in. “No, Lorenzo you did that”Skye ask “Skye please”Lorenzo said “No! Answers me did you do this! I almost lose our daughter and Lila Rae lose her baby! Skye yelled “Skye”Lorenzo said Morgan left. “Lorenzo I want a separation “Skye said “Skye don’t”Lorenzo said “No , I will talk to a lawyer”Skye said and left. “Damn it”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment