Monday, November 2, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 32

~At Genevieve penthouse~Genevieve came in and left the door opening and pick up a glass vase and throw it and keep throw other things. “I forget how much it feels good to break glass”Genevieve said as Alexander came in. “Genevieve, What wrong”Alexander ask as he pull her in. “Nothing”Genevieve said “Nothing, No what is it , Talk to me”Alexander ask “After you left I followmy father to the warehouse where Lila Rae was shot, I found Daddy on the floor bleeding he was shot too”Genevieve said “What else happened”Alexander ask “That’s what I would like to know”Alexis said as she came in. “Alexis”Genevieve said “You're mother told me that something happened at the warehouse between you and Lorenzo, I’m here as a friend and lawyer”Alexis said “I found Daddy on the floor bleeding and yes I do love that bastard but all I could think about was what if he did die, We would be safe and Mother could find a better man then him”Genevieve said “Genevieve , You could get be changer with attempted murder”Alexis said “I know, I wasn’t think about anything else”Genevieve said “Alexis will you help”Alexander ask “Yes”Alexis said “Thank you, I guess I’m just like him as cold as him”Genevieve said “No you're not”Alexis said “Alexis is right”Alexander said Alexis left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Anastasia came in. “You would think I would be happy I have a beautiful house all the money I could ever need a four beautiful children who I never thought I would have and a husband who love me I just wish Lorenzo did have a normal job but he doesn’t and I learn to just accept it”Skye said “I’m sure Genevieve does love Lorenzo but I’m sure it’s not easy grow up with bodyguards and worrying that Lorenzo may not come back”Anastasia said “You always believe the best in everyone”Skye said “Yes, I try to”Anastasia said “Let’s get some slept”Skye said “Sure”Anastasia said

No comments:

Post a Comment