Monday, November 2, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 35

~At Genevieve penthouse~Genevieve was trying to cook dinner for her and Alexander and it wasn’t going great as it start to smoke Genevieve open the door as Skye came in. “Mother, Why are you here, You told me you don’t want to see me. Beside I’m busy trying to cook”Genevieve said “I can tell, I just want to talk, Let me help you, What are you trying to cook”Skye ask “A italy dish , Alexander and I had it in Italian and Alexander loved it”Genevieve said “That’s romance”Skye said “No it’s foolish I don’t know how to cook”Genevieve said she turn off the oven. “Why are you here mother”Genevieve ask “I ask you're father for a separation”Skye said “Wow, Why , It was Daddy fault wasn’t it”Genevieve ask “Genevieve I just need a break that’s all”Skye said “I take that as a yes, Mother please divorce him and make a life for yourself”Genevieve said “It’s not that easy I love him as much as you love Alexander”Skye said “Whatever, I’m sure Daddy isn’t happy, How can you be sure he will not drag you back to that house”Genevieve ask “You're father will not do that, Lorenzo is going to cut you off you're trust fund”Skye said “I don’t care I don’t want his money or anything that is his, I wish you hadn't slept with him mother, I wish Jax or someone else was my father”Genevieve said “Lorenzo was a great father to you, He brought you that dog you wanted against my wishes and brought you all the dress you want”Skye said “I never want the dress that was you , I hate wearing them”Genevieve said “Anyway he still is a great father”Skye said “Really, He threat my horse if I wasn’t a good girl and not to mention what happened to Luis and Skylar and now Lila Rae, Mother I just can’t have a relationship with you if you keep defend him”Genevieve said “I guess that’s it then”Skye said “You're going back to him aren’t you, You were never going to leave him”Genevieve said Skye left.

At General Hospital~ Lila Rae room~ Lorenzo came in a wheelchair, “Daddy”Lila Rae said Lorenzo took his daughter hand, “I’m sorry about the baby”Lorenzo said “Did you do this”Lila Rae ask “No”Lorenzo said “Daddy”Lila Rae said as Morgan came in. “It was you're father fault we lose the baby”Morgan said “Daddy! Did you do this to me”Lila Rae ask “Lila Rae , Baby girl please”Lorenzo said “Get out! Lila Rae yelled “You heard her! Morgan yelled “Fine”Lorenzo said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment