Monday, November 2, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 36

~On the docks~Rae and Alan were walking when they ran into Kristin. “Althea”Rae said “Yes”Althea said “You don’t know who I’m do you, You chance my life forever but you have no clue about who I’m, You were the one who took our little girl! How dare you”Rae yelled and slap her. “Rae Cumming”Kristin said “Yes! Why did you take our baby”Rae ask “I didn’t know Skye was stole, A man give me the baby”Kristin said “But for a high price right!”Rae yelled “Yes”Kristin said “It was my father wasn’t it, Edward Quartermaine”Alan ask “Yes, You're father told me the baby need a good home that both her parents were too young to be a parent”Kristin said “Why did you want Skye, All you did was hit her”Rae ask “I want to try to save my marriage to Adam, I didn’t plan on hurt her, I hate myself”Kristin said “Why are you in town”Rae ask “You don’t know, My real name is Kristin Bergman,I’m Alexis and Anastasia birth mother, I had to chance my name to hide from Helena”Kristin said “You just better not hurt our daughter”Alan said “I hate myself for what I did, I found out that I had a brain tumor”Kristin said “Brain tumor does make you do things you would normally not do”Alan said as Skye came by. “What is going on”Skye ask “We were just talking”Alan said “I was going to tell both of you about Althea, Kristin”Skye said “We know, You been busy”Rae said “Yes”Skye said “I just want to say I’m sorry for take Skye I meant it”Kristin said “Look all of us have done things in the past we can’t chance it but we can heal”Skye said “Yes we can, How is Lila Rae”Kristin ask “Lila Rae is going to be fine but she lose her baby”Skye said “I’m sorry”Kristin said and left. “Skye, How are you doing with her in town”Alan ask “That’s not what I’m deal with now, It’s my family we keep falling apart”Skye said

At General Hospital~Lorenzo room~ Lorenzo wasn’t in his room when Genevieve came in she was about to leave when Lorenzo came in a wheelchair. “Daddy”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I’m glad you're here we need to talk”Lorenzo said as a nurse came in. “I will help you back to bed Mr. Alcazar”The nurse said she help Lorenzo back in bed. “Do you need anything”The nurse ask “No thanks”Lorenzo said the nurse left. “Why do you want to talk to me”Genevieve ask “Do you really hate me that much that you want me to die”Lorenzo ask “I don’t hate you Daddy, I just hate you're lifestyle I always have, I wish you would leave it but you will not no matter what has happened in this family you will not leave it or do right by us you love the power more then us”Genevieve said “It’s not that easy to just walk away”Lorenzo said “Why I’m here”Genevieve ask “I’m cut you out of my will”Lorenzo said “I don’t care about you're money I don’t need it, I have my trust fund from Grandfather will not strings attach”Genevieve said “You're name after my mother but you're nothing like her, Do you want to have the same fate she did”Lorenzo ask “What happened to her, You hardly talk about her”Genevieve ask Lorenzo pull Genevieve close to him and touch her hair. “She was murder by my father”Lorenzo said Genevieve was in shock and took Lorenzo hands off her. “You would really murder you're own daughter”Genevieve ask “I would just be careful if I were you”Lorenzo said “I hope Mother does leave you, You're nothing but a cold bastard! Genevieve yelled “So are you! We our both alike in so many ways and you're mother will not leave me she will come back to me”Lorenzo said “You're nothing but a fool”Genevieve said and went by the door. “Genevieve please I love you Princess I’m you're father”Lorenzo said “You're dead to me too”Genevieve said and left.

At Kelly’s~Skye was pick up some coffee and muffins when Tracy came in. “Great”Skye said “Skye, I been want to talk to you”Tracy said “About what”Skye ask “Genevieve , I know what happened at the warehouse after Lorenzo was shot”Tracy said “That my daughter is a cold bastard like you”Skye said “Skye, You're not perfect either you have done things in you're past and I know you love you're daughter don’t pick a man over you're daughter you're going to regret it, Think of how long it took you to have a baby, Genevieve just thought for a min how life would be without him”Tracy said “Tracy”Skye said “You know I’m right”Tracy said and left as Genevieve came in she had been crying. “Genevieve”Skye said “Mother just leave me alone”Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment