Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 42

~At General Hospital~Alan was working when Genevieve came in. “Grandfather”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Is everything okay”Alan ask “Yes, I was wonder if you have any job opening for a plastic surgery. Anastasia wants to stay here and you know she a great plastic surgery”Genevieve said “I will talk to her”Alan said “Thank you”Genevieve said “How are you doing”Alan ask “I’m going to be okay, I go to Yale soon and then I will become a great lawyer and pay you back for everything”Genevieve said “I don’t care about the money but I know you will be a great lawyer ’Alan said “You always believe in me thank you”Genevieve said “You're welcome, Skye did leave Lorenzo”Alan said “For now but we know Mother will take him back”Genevieve said “I hope you're wrong about that”Alan said “Me too”Genevieve said she left.

At Skye office~Skye and Lila Rae were there looking at dress when Skylar and Constanza and Josslyn came in. “I’m glad you're here, I want you all in my wedding”Lila Rae said “We are happy to”Constanza said “What about Genevieve”Skylar ask “She going to be in my wedding too”Lila Rae said “Good”Skylar said “Here are some dress”Skye said “What is you're color”Josslyn ask “I don’t have one”Lila Rae said as Genevieve came in. “Sorry I’m late”Genevieve said “It’s okay, I have some dress I want everyone to try on”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae are you sure about this”Genevieve ask “Yes I love him”Lila Rae said “Alright”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Skye said “Mother, I have some news of my own, Lila Rae after you're wedding I leave for Yale”Genevieve said “That’s great”Lila Rae said “Yes it is you will be a great lawyer”Skylar said “Yes you will, Who is take you up”Skye ask “A driver”Genevieve said she went to try on the dress. “Mother, You want to take Genevieve don’t you”Skylar ask “It’s okay”Skye said “No I will talk to Genevieve it would be good for both of you”Skylar said “Thank you baby”Skye said she hug her daughter as Luis came in. “Luis, What are you doing here, It’s good to see you”Skye said “Mother, Father really want you to take him home today”Luis said “Luis I can’t”Skye said “Mother please fix our family, Lila Rae I’m glad you're okay and I’m sorry about the baby but I hate all this”Luis said “I know”Lila Rae said Genevieve came out wearing the blue dress. “Some of this is you're fault Genevieve”Luis said “Luis please don’t follow in his foot steps you're too smart do something better with you're life”Genevieve said “I can’t”Luis Jr said “Luis I do want you at my wedding”Lila Rae said “I will be their”Luis Jr said and left.

“Genevieve so a driver is take you up to Yale”Skylar ask “Yes why”Genevieve said “Genevieve let mother take you, You both need to talk”Skylar said “You mean fight that’s all we do”Genevieve said “I know you want to fix things with you and Mother I know you”Skylar said “Skylar”Genevieve said “I’m right, Aren’t I”Skylar ask Genevieve look at her mother. “She put you up to this didn’t she”Genevieve ask “No she didn’t”Skylar said “Mother hates me for what I did”Genevieve said “She doesn’t hate you”Skylar said

At General Hospital~ Alan office~Alan was talking to Anastasia , “I don’t want you to hire me because of Skye and Genevieve I want you to hire me for me”Anastasia said “You're a great plastic surgery and we need a new one, You're hire”Alan said “Thank you”Anastasia said “You're welcome”Alan said

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was alone drinking when Rae came in. “What are you doing here”Lorenzo ask “I want you to leave Skye and my grandchildren alone, They are all better off without you”Rae said “I will not turn my back on my wife I love her”Lorenzo said “Then let her go, You hurt Skye and the children enough it’s time to let them go”Rae said “No way in hell”Lorenzo said Rae left. Lorenzo pick up a picture of him and Skye. “You will come back to me I know you will”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment