Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 41

~At The Quartermaine Genevieve penthouse~”Alexander, Why didn’t you ask me to marry you”Genevieve ask “I was going to that night we got into a fight and you told me if you were pregnant you would of abortion it or give it away and I was so anger with you that’s why I didn’t”Alexander said “Are you mad at me that I lose the baby”Genevieve ask she touch his jacket. “No, It’s no one's fault and you are right we our both too young right now to be parents and I hope one day you will chance you're mind about having a child I want one”Alexander said “I know you do but I don’t want to make the same mistake she did”Genevieve said Alexander touch her face. “You're not her”Alexander said “What about marriage”Genevieve ask “I think we sure wait we our both young but I do have a ring for you”Alexander said he pull out a box and open it was a yellow diamond ring. “It’s a promise ring, Promise me that you're still my girl while you're away”Alexander said “I promise”Genevieve said Alexander put the ring on and kiss her. “Now what sure we call our dog”Alexander ask Genevieve pick her up. “Daddy had nicknames for all of us girls grow up. Lila Rae was his baby girl and Skylar was his Georgia like the artist Georgia O’keeffe. and I was his Princess and Mother his Queen”Genevieve said “You miss him”Alexander said “No I’ don’t ’Genevieve said “Genevieve I do know you, Do you want to name the dog princess”Alexander ask “Yes”Genevieve said “I like it”Alexander said “Me too”Genevieve said they share a kiss.

At Lila Rae/Morgan~Morgan came in with Lila Rae they left the door open. “I’m so glad to be home, I have a lot to do”Lila Rae said she sit down. “Don’t push yourself, My mother can help you plan the wedding if you want”Morgan said “So I can”Skye said as she came in. “Mother”Lila Rae said “I know this is all mess up but I want to help plan you're wedding, Please baby”Skye said “Yes Mother you can help me”Lila Rae said “Good, I have some designer wedding dress coming to my office soon”Skye said “Great, I’m going to have Skylar and Genevieve and Constanza and Josslyn in the wedding”Lila Rae said “Good”Skye said

At Lorenzo/Skye~ Lorenzo and Luis came in Lorenzo look around. “Father are you okay”Luis Jr ask “This house use to be full of life”Lorenzo said “Yes, Soon everyone will come around”Luis Jr said “I don’t know, I think I done enough damage, Now if you don’t want to follow me and work for me you don’t have to son”Lorenzo said “I want to”Luis Jr said”Alright”Lorenzo said

At Alexis~Alexis was working when Anastasia came in. “Anastasia”Alexis said “Can you talk”Anastasia ask “Sure”Alexis said “I been thinking of staying here if I can get a job, What do you think”Anastasia ask “I would love for you to stay here, I will support you”Alexis said “Thanks, I’m going to see if General Hospital is hiring”Anastasia said as Genevieve came in. “Genevieve”Alexis said “Alexis, I’m here for the law books you say I could take, Anastasia it’s good to see you”Genevieve said “You too”Anastasia said “I will go get the books”Alexis said and left. “Genevieve I know it’s all a mess right now but you're mother love you, I’m sure you didn’t have it that hard grow up’ Anastasia said “I just hate the guards and worry my father would be killed or arrested one day, I hope we can still be friends”Genevieve said “Always”Anastasia said “So when do you go back to New York City”Genevieve ask as Alexis came back with the books. “Thank you Alexis, I will take care of them”Genevieve said “I know you will, You will do great at Yale”Alexis said “I hope so”Genevieve said “Did Anastasia tell you, She wants to stay here”Alexis said “That’s great,”Genevieve said “Thanks, I’m hope I can get a job”Anastasia said “I will talk to my Grandfather, I owe you for fix my looks”Genevieve said “You don’t have to”Anastasia said “I want to”Genevieve said and left. “Alexis, I heard what Genevieve did, Can she be in trouble with the law”Anastasia “I will make sure she doesn’t”Alexis said “So you're close with Genevieve”Anastasia ask “Yes, Skye hate it”Alexis said “I’m sure my sister just want to be close to her daughter”Anastasia said “You still think of Skye as you're sister”Alexis ask “Yes I do, I want her in my life, Will you be okay with that”Anastasia said “I can deal with it for you”Alexis said “Thanks”Anastasia said

No comments:

Post a Comment