Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 43


~At The Quartermaine hotel~Skye came in with bags in her hand as AJ came by. “How are you Skye”AJ ask “It’s not easy, I feel like I”m start over”Skye said “I know it’s not easy but you can do this”AJ said “Thanks”Skye said as Genevieve came in and walk by them. “Genevieve”Skye said “Mother did you put Skylar up to let me take you to Yale"Genevieve ask
 “Yes, I’m sorry I yell at you the other day but I want to fix it and I want to take you up there please it will give us a chance to talk”Skye said “I will think about it”Genevieve said “Thank you, Why don’t we get some lunch”Skye ask “I can’t I have a lot of packing to do, Uncle AJ I would like to keep the penthouse”Genevieve said “Yes you can”AJ said as Anastasia came by. “Good , You're both here, I want to treat you both to lunch I have some great news”Anastasia said “I can’t I have packing to do”Genevieve said “You need to eat come on”Anastasia said “We would love to”Skye said “AJ , Do you want to join us”Anastasia ask “No thanks”AJ said and left and Skye and Genevieve and Anastasia went into the dining room and sit down at a table. “So what is you're news”Genevieve ask “I have a job at the hospital”Anastasia said “That’s great, I’m glad you're back in my life , I did miss you”Skye said “I miss you too”Anastasia said “I’m glad Grandfather Hire you”Genevieve said “Me too”Skye said “Thanks, It’s time I stop running and deal with my past”Anastasia said “Alexis isn’t that hard to get to know either and she very smart and independent”Genevieve said “Yes she so great”Skye said joking and look at the ring that was on Genevieve finger. “Genevieve do you have any news to share”Skye ask “What news”Genevieve ask “The ring on you're finger”Skye said “Oh, It’s a promise ring that Alexander gave me, That’s all”Genevieve said “Oh”Skye said “Is he worry about you leaving and find someone new at Yale”Anastasia said “No, Alexander trust me, I’m going to be study that’s all”Genevieve said “Oh, Well it’s lovely”Skye said “Yes it is”Anastasia aid “Alexander has lovely taste”Genevieve said “Yes, So how long have you two been dating”Anastasia ask “Since we were little, Alexander adoption mother is Emily”Genevieve said “Oh”Anastasia said “Alexander has always like my baby”Skye said “Yes, Well this was a nice lunch but I need to go home and walk the dog”Genevieve said “You have a dog”Skye ask “Yes, Alexander brought me a dog a Pomeranian”Genevieve said “What’s the dog name”Skye ask “Princess”Genevieve said and left. Skye was in shock by that. “Skye, What is it”Anastasia ask “Lorenzo used to call Genevieve princess”Skye said “Maybe their hope”Anastasia said “I hope so”Skye said “We both come a long way haven’t we”Anastasia ask “Yes we have”Skye said

On the docks~Lila Rae was walking when she ran into Lorenzo. “Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “Daddy, I sure go”Lila Rae said “Please Lila Rae , I love you”Lorenzo said “Daddy you killed my baby”Lila Rae said “I’m sorry that you were hurt I hate that my life choice has touch my children I’m”Lorenzo said “Well then do something and leave it”Lila Rae said “It’s hard, What about Morgan his in this lifestyle too”Lorenzo said “Just leave me alone Daddy”Lila Rae said and left Lorenzo sit on the bench and cried as Skye came by. “Skye”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo”Skye said “It’s good to see you I wish you were home”Lorenzo said “Why are you crying”Skye ask “I ran into Lila Rae she hates me”Lorenzo said “You hurt her, You keep hurt all our children”Skye said “I know, But it’s not easy to leave”Lorenzo said “I know it’s not”Skye said Lorenzo got up and touch Skye hair. “You still love me don’t you”Lorenzo ask “I will always love you but I can’t do this anymore, I can’t stand by and watch you hurt our children”Skye said “I know, I hate it too”Lorenzo said “Then do the right thing I know you can”Skye said

At a party store~ Morgan was there when Lila Rae came in. “Morgan what is this”Lila Rae ask “I brought a party store”Morgan said “So you're going to run this and not you're father's business”Lila Rae ask “Yes”Morgan said “Thank you”Lila Rae said “I would do anything for you”Morgan said they share a hug. “You're a great man”Lila Rae said “You're a great woman”Morgan said they share a kiss.

At The Quartermaine hotel~Genevieve penthouse~Genevieve was in jeans and wearing a shirt of Alexander and her hair up in a ponytail packing her things up in box listing to music on the Ipod when Alexander came in and pull Genevieve in his arms and took off the ipod. “Alexander, I didn’t hear you come in”Genevieve ask “I know, You look so sexy right now, Can you take a break from packing”Alexander ask “Sure, We will be part for a long time”Genevieve said “Yes but we will both be fine”Alexander said he took Genevieve in their room and lay her on the bed and they made love.

No comments:

Post a Comment