Monday, November 2, 2015

You were mine part 3 ch 26 "Never mess with a woman scorned"


On the docks~ Caprice laying on the ice unconsciousness when Mike came by. "Oh no my ice princess I'm here to save you"Mike said he pick Caprice up who wake up a little. "My baby's"Caprice said "It's okay Ice Princess I'll take you to the hospital"Mike said Caprice fell back to sleep.
At Josslyn~ Josslyn and Carly came in. "Josslyn are you okay"Carly ask "I hate that I had sex with my sisters husband but I was in a bad place it was just once"Josslyn said "Caprice will come around and you will get Jax company back Caprice doesn't care about it"Carly said "I get Caprice pain I feel like that when Alex had an affair with Jazz"Josslyn said "Yes"Carly said

At General hospital~ Mike came in carry Caprice. "I need help"Mike said "Caprice what happened"Liz ask "I found her unconsciousness on the ice"Mike said "No"Liz said as Dr Kelly came by.
 "Let's get Caprice in a room she could have hypothermia"Dr Kelly said Nikolas was there and saw Caprice and left.

On the docks~Skye was walking with AJ. "I'm scare for Caprice tonight she act like myself"Skye said "Caprice was hurt Alistair push her to far"AJ said "Yes 'Skye said Skye phone rang it was Liz. "No We will be there' Skye said and hang up. "What is it"AJ ask "Caprice is at General hospital she could have
hypothermia a strange man found her on the ice unconsciousness"Skye said "Let's go"AJ said

At Daniel/Amanda~ "Well that was some night"Amanda said "Yes I finally see a side of Caprice I can relate to"Daniel said "Yes me too we all be there"Amanda said "Yes"Daniel said

No comments:

Post a Comment