Monday, November 2, 2015

You were mine part 3 ch 25 "Never mess with a woman scorned"


At the Center opening~ Caprice went to make a toast. "I want to thank you all for coming to my center the house of love it was easy coming up with that name because that what I thought I had a house of love with my husband who adore me but it's actually called a house of lies isn't it Alistair! Caprice yelled "Caprice not now! Alistair said "No! I know all about you screw my sister! So I'm screw you! I'm divorce you and giving my share of the empire to Adam Jr! and Josslyn I didn't forget about you! Caprice yelled "Caprice please it was just one night"Josslyn said "Caprice don't do this"Skye said "No! Josslyn I have some bad news! You don't own Daddy company anymore you will have to find a new job! Caprice yelled "How are you! Carly yelled "Leave my daughter alone! Josslyn start this! Skye yelled "This is there fight not either of yours"Bobbie said "Caprice you only get 10% of the empire if we stay together"Alistair said Caprice open her bag. "Here read it I also have full custody of the boy’s and this baby two and my money is all move and your going away for a long time! Caprice yelled "For what:"Alistair ask "You set me up for a Ponzi scheme I have proof"Adam Jr said he pull out the proof from his jacket and give it to Anna. "Anna arrest Alistair"Adam Jr said Alistair grab Caprice arm. "Don't do this"Alistair said Caprice let Alistair go. "It's over! and about time I act like a Quartermaine! No one hurts me anymore"Caprice said Alistair left with Anna. "Caprice I understand your hurt but I will get Daddy company back"Josslyn said and left. "Caprice Do you feel better"Skye ask "I need some air"Caprice said and left. "Daddy I'm worry about Caprice 'Skye said "Me too"Alan said "That was some party"Miranda said "Yes it was"Bianca said
Caprice was walking when she slip on the ice and fell down.

At the police station~ Alistair came in. "I didn't set up Chandler"Alistair said "There is legal proof that you did and take of you talking to your stock broker your going down Cassadine"Scotty said "I want my lawyer"Alistair said as Alexis came in."You have to get me out of there I need to win my wife back"Alistair said "I need to see the evidence you have"Alexis said Scotty show her the papers and tapes and left. "Alistair I suggest you take the plea deal there no way out of this"Alexis said

No comments:

Post a Comment