Monday, November 2, 2015

You were mine part 3 ch 27 "Never mess with a woman scorned"


At the Police Station~ Stefan and Alexis were talking to Alistair when Nikolas came in. "Father are you here to tell me how disappointed you are of me"Alistair ask "No, You sure know that Caprice was just admit to the hospital"Nikolas said "No is she okay., The twins"Alistair ask "I don't know"Nikolas said "You have to get me out of there"Alistair said "I don't think I can"Alexis said "I need to be with my wife Caprice could lose the twins"Alistair said

At Rae~Rae was holding a picture of sonogram thinking of a secret she was keeping when her phone rang it was Skye. "I will be right there"Rae said and left.

At General Hospital~ Skye and AJ and Daniel and Monica and Alan and Amanda were there."How is Caprice"Skye ask Dr Kelly. "Caprice has hypothermia and frozen bit"Dr Kelly said "What about the twins"Skye ask "So far the twins are okay we our keeping an eye on them"Dr Kelly said "Can I see Caprice"Skye ask "No she needs some rest but she me to sent you a message to take the boys to the mansion to make sure Alistair doesn't live town with them"Dr Kelly said "He will not get neither my grandsons"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment