Monday, November 2, 2015

You were mine part 3 ch 28 "War of the rose"


The next day~ At General Hospital~ Caprice room~ She was sleeping when Alistair came into her room and touch her hair as Caprice wake up. "Alistair why are you here" Your suppose to be in jail"Caprice ask "You sure know never to underestimate a Cassadine"Alistair said he touch her legs."I want you out of here! Caprice yelled as Dr Kelly and Daniel camein. "Alistair why are you out of jail"Daniel ask "I'm out on bail"Alistair said "You need to leave I need to exam Caprice"Dr Kelly said "Fine but Caprice we our not finish yet"Alistair said and left with Daniel. "I want you to stay away from my sister! Daniel said "Caprice is my wife and we have children together and two more on the way"Alistair said "You hurt Caprice enough"Daniel said "Yes, Why did you tell Caprice"Alistair ask "I didn't tell Caprice she figure it out"Daniel said

At Stefan~ Skye came in, "Skye it's good to see you,are you here"Stefan ask "To ported my daughter I know your anger with Caprice but I hope you don't go after Caprice she was hurt and anger"Skye said "I will make sure Alistair doesn't go to jail but the rest is up to Alistair he love Caprice he just has a hard way of show it"Stefan said "I understand that, I will stay out of this as long as my daughter doesn't get hurt"Skye said "I agree"Stefan said

At Josslyn office~ Josslyn was with her lawyer. "So does Caprice own all this company"Josslyn ask "Yes it looks like she does, I'm sorry but there no way you can get the company back I'm sorry"The lawyer said "Thank you"Josslyn said the lawyer left. Josslyn look at a portrait of Jax. "Oh Daddy you would hate this fighting between Caprice and I will make it right I promise you I start this"Josslyn said

At General hospital~ Skye came in. "How is Caprice"Skye ask"Dr Kelly is with her now"Alistair ask "Why are you out, Did you upset my daughter"Skye ask "I'm out on bail"Alistair said "You better not hurt Caprice anymore let her go"Skye said "Never or the children either where are the boys"Alistair ask "The boys are safe"Skye said Dr Kelly came by. "How is Caprice, and the twins"Skye ask "We have to deliver the twins now"Dr Kelly said "It's to soon"Alistair said "If not the twins will die"Dr Kelly said

No comments:

Post a Comment