Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 46


At General Hospital~Skye was holding Sunday Rose and Lorenzo was by her. "Skye, Just give me Sunday Rose"Lorenzo said as Genevieve and Alexander came by. "Mother, You found Sunday Rose"Genevieve ask "Yes, I found her walk around and I pick her up, I was about to bring her to you, I didn't hurt her"Skye said "Mother, I know you would not hurt a child"Genevieve said Skye put Sunday Rose in her daughter arms. "No, I would not"Skye said "I'm glad you found her, I sure have the doctor look at her"Genevieve said "I'm sure she find"Alexander said "What if she hurt herself when she walk over here, Since she learn how to walk she can be sneak and hit her hit or something"Genevieve said Alexander touch Sunday Rose. "I'm sure Sunday Rose is find but do whatever you want , You will anyway"Alexander said as Skye and Lorenzo share a look and Nikolas-Alexander came by. "Nikolas-Alexander,, It's good to see you"Skye said "You too Nana"Nikolas-Alexander said as Alexander phone rang. "Alexander Cassadine, Oh no"He said and hang up. "What is it"Genevieve ask "Someone burn down Wyndemere"Alexander said "Oh no, At least no one was hurt"Genevieve said "Yes, I guess so"Alexander said as Nikolas and Emily came by. "Father, Mother, Someone burn down Wyndemere"Alexander said "Oh no, Let's go look at it"Nikolas said "Father, Can I come"Nikolas-Alexander said "No stay with me, I don't want you to get hurt"Genevieve said "He will be find, Come on"Alexander said Alexander and Nikolas, Emily and Nikolas-Alexander left. "I'm going to take Sunday Rose to see Dr Kelly"Genevieve said and left.

"Looks like they have some issues"Skye said "Yes it does"Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment