Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 47


At General Hospital~ Lorenzo was in the hallway on the phone. "Son, Call me"Lorenzo said and hang up and was about to leave when Skye stop him. "Lorenzo, Did Luis do this"Skye ask "Lower your voice and no"Lorenzo said "I don't believe you"Skye said "Just let me handle this"Lorenzo said and left as Genevieve came by with Sunday Rose. "How is Sunday Rose"Skye ask "Perfect, Mother I'm glad it was you who found Sunday Rose, Not a sick person"Genevieve said "Me too"Skye said "I sure go"Genevieve said and left with Sunday Rose.

At The Quartermaine mansion ~Tracy and Edward and AJ and Ned were in the den as Alan and Monica came in. "Alan it's good to see you home"Edward said "Yes it is, I want you to take it easy"Tracy said "He is going to"Monica said "Yes, I'm"Alan said "Good, We need you Dad"AJ said "I need you all too"Alan said

At the warehouse~ Lorenzo and Luis were there. "Son did you burn down Wyndemere"Lorenzo ask "Why would I do that"Luis ask "So your sister will stay with me"Lorenzo said "I will do anything for our family"Luis said "Me too, Son but you can't handle Jail"Lorenzo said "I'm stronger then you think"Luis said

At Wyndemere~Nikolas and Alexander came in to find what was left off the house. "I can't believe this, Now what are we going to do"Alexander ask "Rebuild , I'm glad no one was hurt"Nikolas said "Me too, I want to know how it start"Alexander said "Me too"Nikolas said "I guess I'm going to stay with my father in law, Lorenzo is pull Genevieve back in"Alexander said "Maybe he chance because of Lila Rae"Nikolas said

No comments:

Post a Comment