Sunday, March 6, 2016

"Forever and For alway ch 45"


At General Hospital~Genevieve was holding Sunday Rose when Alexander phone went off and Genevieve put Sunday Rose on the couch next to the nanny and went by him. The nanny went to look into the diaper bag and turn her back against Sunday Rose who walk way.

Alexander hang up the phone. "So Alexander, Are we staying"Genevieve ask "That's up to you, I will go where ever you want to"Alexander said

Skye was in the hallway and walk by Sunday Rose and pick her up. "Sunday Rose, It's me your nana, You look like Genevieve , Oh I do hope to know you, I love you"Skye said

Genevieve and Alexander went back to the couch. "Where is Sunday Rose! Genevieve yelled "She was right here, I turn around and she was gone"The nanny said "No! Genevieve yelled "It's okay, I'm sure we will find Sunday Rose, Let's go look for her"Alexander said as Lorenzo came by. "What is going on"Lorenzo ask "Sunday Rose is missing, Daddy we have to find her"Genevieve said "We will"Lorenzo said

Skye was holding Sunday Rose. "Does your mother know where you are"Skye ask as Lorenzo came by. "Skye, What are you doing with Sunday Rose, Genevieve is looking for her"Lorenzo ask "I found her"Skye said "This isn't good"Lorenzo said "I wasn't going to hurt her"Skye said "I know that but Genevieve will not see it that way"Lorenzo said "It's going to be okay"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment