Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 57


At The Quartermaine hotel~Skye and Johnny were in bed he was still tie up. "That was great"Skye said "Yes it was now untie me"Johnny said Skye got up. "I guess I will, But this was fun"Skye said she untie him and Johnny got up. "Yes it was"Johnny said and kiss her. "We could have so much fun together"Skye said "Sure why not"Johnny said "You don't care that I'm older, I'm a grandmother"Skye said "You don't look like a grandmother, I don't care about age"Johnny said "Good, I just want some fun"Skye said "Me too"Johnny said they share a kiss.

At another hotel room~Lorenzo and Blair were in the room and kissing. "Are you sure"Lorenzo ask "Yes"Blair said Lorenzo lay Blair on the bed and they made love.

At Lorenzo house~Alexander went by Lorenzo home office and was about to open the doors when the guards came by. "What are you doing Mr. Cassadine"The man ask "I was just looking for some paper"Alexander said "There paper at the decks by the phone"The man said he was a big guy and his arms were cross. Alexander move away and went into the living room to find Genevieve there. "Genevieve"Alexander said "Let's sit down and have a drink"Genevieve said they sit down. "Genevieve, I know you love your father but it's hard staying here"Alexander said "It's just till we rebuild"Genevieve said "I hope so, We need to fix us, You been so distance lately"Alexander said "I want to fix us, I love you"Genevieve said "I love you to"Alexander said he kiss Genevieve and she pull away. "If you want to fix us then stop pull away from me"Alexander said "I'm not ,I'm just tired"Genevieve said "Whatever"Alexander said and went upstairs and Genevieve got up and felt had a dizzy spell .

No comments:

Post a Comment