Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 58


At The Quartermaine hotel room~Lorenzo and Blair were in bed. "That was great"Lorenzo said "Do you regret it"Blair ask "No I don't, I'm glad you came back to town"Lorenzo said "Me too"Blair said 'I sure go home"Lorenzo said "Why, Your daughter is a grown married woman"Blair said "Your right, It's hard to let go"Lorenzo said "I'm sure your over ported"Blair said "Yes I'm"Lorenzo said Blair kiss Lorenzo.

At Skye house~Skye came home and check on the twins who were sleeping and kiss Laurel. "My baby girl, I'm so glad I didn't lose you"Skye said and check on John who was sleeping in his bed. "I love you my son, Your not going to be like your big brother"Skye said and left the room.

At Lorenzo house~Genevieve/Alexander room~Alexander was undress his tie when Genevieve came by and help him. "I do love you Alexander, Your the love of my life"Genevieve said "Then stop pulling away from me"Alexander said "You miss sex"Genevieve ask "It's not about that you and you know it! I'm worry about us"Alexander said "We our find"Genevieve said "No we our not, I'm going to bed"Alexander said

No comments:

Post a Comment