Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 56


At The Quartermaine hotel room~Skye and Johnny came into a room and share a kiss. 'Are you sure about this. I know you still love him"Johnny ask "Yes I just want to forget Lorenzo"Skye said they share a kiss and lay on the bed and Skye lay on top of Johnny and got up. "Did you chance your mind"Johnny ask as Skye pick up a scarf. "Let's have some fun"Skye said she tied Johnny to the bed and they had sex.

At The haunted Starr~Lorenzo and Blair were having dinner. "So you really move on from Skye"Blair ask "Yes, I'm trying , She has move on"Lorenzo said "With that young bartender" Blair ask "No my brother"Lorenzo said "Wow"Blair said "Blair, Do you want me to get back at Skye"Lorenzo ask and lean towards her. "Is it wrong"Blair ask "No, It's not, Let's go somewhere else to be alone"Lorenzo said "Your house"Blair ask "No, My daughter and her children are there, Let's get a room at a hotel"Lorenzo said "Sure, Why not"Blair said they left.

At Lorenzo~Genevieve was looking out the window thinking of what to do when Alexander came in with Nikolas-Alexander. "Genevieve , Are you okay"Alexander ask "Yes, I'm glad your home, Nikolas-Alexander needs to go to bed"Genevieve said "Yes Mother"Nikolas-Alexander said "Did your father feed you"Genevieve ask "Yes I did"Alexander said "Good, Come on Nikolas-Alexander, I help you get ready for bed"Genevieve said "Is your father here"Alexander ask "No"Genevieve said she went upstairs with Nikolas-Alexander.

No comments:

Post a Comment