Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 59


At Lorenzo house~ The next day~Genevieve was downstairs dress for the day when Lorenzo came in. "Your home"Genevieve said "Yes I'm"Lorenzo said as he pour some coffee. "Is Alexander here"Lorenzo ask "No he left already why"Genevieve said Lorenzo move close to Genevieve. "Good we need to talk Princess, Your going to keep your mouth shut about what your brother did"Lorenzo said "Or what"Genevieve ask Lorenzo touch Genevieve face. "I will go after someone you love, Genevieve this is for the best for all of us, Our family is still healing from losing Lila Rae"Lorenzo said "You would not hurt my children"Genevieve said "No not your children"Lorenzo said "If you go after my husband, I will hate you and I will make sure Alexis put you in jail, She hates you for what you did to her and Ned and Jax! Genevieve yelled "Genevieve please. I'm trying to put our family back together, Your brother can't go to jail"Lorenzo said "It's your own fault that mother left you, She left not just because of Lila Rae, But what you did to Jax and Ned and Alexis! It's on you! Luis can't get away with this"Genevieve said "You would not dare! Lorenzo yelled Genevieve was scare of what Lorenzo was going to do and Lorenzo could tell. "You can't intimidated me anymore! Genevieve yelled "Yes I can! Please princess"Lorenzo said he touch her check as Nikolas-Alexander came down. "Mother, Are you okay"Nikolas-Alexander ask Genevieve look at her son. "Yes I'm"Genevieve said "Yes everything is find"Lorenzo said "Good, Mother you promise me we could go to the museum today and I want to ask John and Laurel to come, I miss then"Nikolas-Alexander said "I miss them too"Lorenzo said "Let me think about it"Genevieve said "I will be in my office, Genevieve do the right thing"Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment