Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 60



At Lorenzo~Genevieve and Nikolas-Alexander were talking. "Mother, I know your upset with Nana but I want to see the twins, I had nothing to do with the fight"Nikolas-Alexander said as Lorenzo came in. "His right"Lorenzo said "Stay out of this Daddy! Genevieve said "The twins and Nikolas-Alexander are more like brother and sisters then uncle and niece and nephew"Lorenzo said "Papa is right"Nikolas-Alexander said "It's the right thing do to"Lorenzo said "You would not know what the right thing to do is"Genevieve said as The nanny came down with Sunday Rose. "Let's go, I call mother on the way"Genevieve said she was still upset with Lorenzo. "I'll see you later"Lorenzo said "Maybe, Or we may find some place else to live"Genevieve said and left with the children and nanny as Lorenzo guards came in. "Sir we had a issue last night with your son in law"The guard said "What was it"Lorenzo ask

At Skye house~Skye was having breakfast with the twins. "Mommy, Where did you go last night"Laurel ask "I just meet a old friend for dinner that's all , What do you want to do today"Skye ask as the doorbell rang and Skye went to open it was Genevieve with Nikolas-Alexander and Sunday Rose. "What is going on"Skye ask "Mother is take me to a museum today and we were hope Laurel and John can come"Nikolas-Alexander said "Can we mother"John ask "Yes Please"Laurel said "If I can come"Skye ask "It's find Mother"Genevieve said "Good, Are you okay, You look upset"Skye ask "Daddy and I had a fight"Genevieve said "I'm sorry, Laurel and John go get ready"Skye said Nikolas-Alexander left with the twins to there room. "Do you want to talk"Skye ask "No"Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment