Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For always part 4 ch 61


At Skye house~Genevieve and Skye were talking as the twins and Nikolas-Alexander were in a room playing. "Genevieve, I have a feeling I know what your fight with your father was about"Skye said "Luis"Genevieve said "Yes, I know you think Luis sure turn himself in but your brother can't handle jail time and no one was hurt"Skye said "Mother, Luis burn my house to, I have a feeling this is a sign of Luis and his anger, What if Luis and Lucas adoption a child and the child does something to upset Luis, Mother you can't want Luis to become like Daddy"Genevieve said "No , I don't want your brother to become like Lorenzo but it's also become of what happened to him"Skye said "Mother, You can't uses that as a excuse anymore, Luis needs to grow up and take responsibility for his actions, I'm sure your kind that John father is a businessman , At least you don't have to worry about John"Genevieve said "I do love Luis but I do hate all this anger and I want to help him"Skye said "Then you need to do the right thing"Genevieve said "Would you do that if this was Nikolas-Alexander"Skye ask "Yes, Beside my son will know right from wrong"Genevieve said "No one is a perfect parent"Skye said "Yeah, We sure go, I want to find a house after this"Genevieve said the twins and Nikolas-Alexander came in. "If you want you can stay here"Skye said "Mother, Let's not push it, Now let's go"Genevieve said she push Sunday Rose stroller and they left

No comments:

Post a Comment