Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 62


At Raelyn~Raelyn was take care of Delilah, "Oh my sweet baby girl. We our going to be just find"Raelyn said as there was a knock on the door it was Skylar. "Aunt Skylar"Raelyn said "I was just worry if you want anything"Skylar said "No, We our find, I have a nanny to help us too"Raelyn said "Good, Your not alone"Skylar said "I know I'm not alone but I still wish"Raelyn said and cried, "That Lila Rae was here"Skylar said "Yes, I still want my mommy"Raelyn said "You will always want your mother, Lila Rae loved you so much"Skylar said and hug her. "Thanks Aunt Skylar"Raelyn said "Your welcome, I know I'm not Lila Rae but I'm here for you"Skylar said "Thank you"Raelyn said

At Lorenzo house~ Lorenzo was in his home office talking to a man. "So Alexander try to come into my office"Lorenzo ask 'Yes sir, Do you want me to do anything"The man ask 'No I'll take care of him"Lorenzo said "Alright, It's almost set for tonight"The man said "Good, Make sure no one gets hurt"Lorenzo said "Yes sir"The man said "Do it right or it's your life"Lorenzo said "Yes sir"The man said

At The museum~Skye and Genevieve were there with John and Laurel and Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander. "This is cool"John said "Yes it is, Mother are we done"Nikolas-Alexander ask "I think we saw it all. Do you want to go to lunch at Kelly's"Genevieve ask "Kelly's"Skye ask "Yes Mother"Genevieve said "Your going to do all the things as a mother I didn't do'Skye said "Yep"Genevieve said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment