Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 63


At The Cassadine office~Nikolas and Alexander were working. "So how is it going living at Lorenzo"Nikolas ask "I hate it, I want to stay someone else, I just wish my house didn't burn down when I find out who did it"Alexander said "I know, I'm just glad you and the children were not in it"Nikolas said "Me too, I just can't stand my father in law"Alexander said "I know"Nikolas said as Victor came in. "Victor, What are you doing here"Alexander ask "Alexander, Your brother is going to work here with us"Nikolas said "What! Father this is mine! Alexander yelled "I have the finale say in this"Nikolas said "Do you remember he try to kill me! Alexander yelled "Yes I do but your both brother and you need to get along"Nikolas said "Father"Alexander said "Enough! Nikolas yelled "Thanks Father for giving me a chance"Victor said "Your welcome son"Nikolas said "Your making a mistake Father"Alexander said "No I'm not"Nikolas said

At Kelly's~Genevieve and Skye were there with the children and Genevieve wasn't feeling good. "Genevieve, Are you okay, Did you take your pills"Skye ask "Yes Mother, I just think I have the flue or something"Genevieve said "What are your signs"Skye ask "I just keep get dizzy"Genevieve said "Could you be pregnant"Skye ask Genevieve was thinking about the time she saw Victor at the airport and what happened in the hotel room. "No"Genevieve said and made a phone call.
"Mommy, Are you going to be late again"Laurel ask as Genevieve hang up the phone. "You were late last night"Genevieve ask "Yes, Why"Skye ask "So was Daddy"Genevieve said "I wasn't with Lorenzo, I just saw a old friend"Skye said "Oh, Well we sure go"Genevieve said "Alright, Today was fun"Skye said "Yes"Nikolas-Alexander said "Yes it wasn't that bad, I guess the children sure still see each other"Genevieve said "Yes, Bianca want them to grow up as brother and sisters"Skye said "Yeah"Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment