Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 64


At Lorenzo~Alexander was pour a drink as Genevieve and the children came in. "Hello father"Nikolas-Alexander said "Hello Son, Where did your mother take you"Alexander ask "To the museum"Nikolas -Alexander said "Did you have fun"Alexander ask "Yes Father"Nikolas-Alexander said "Good son, I love you"Alexander said "I love you to father"Nikolas-Alexander said as Jamie came in. 'Jamie, Can you take the children upstairs"Genevieve ask "Sure"Jamie said and left. "Alexander, Are you okay you look upset"Genevieve ask "I'm upset! I'm beyond upset! My father wants me to share the empire with my brother and that will not happened"Alexander yelled "Victor in town"Genevieve ask "Yes! My brother is staying in town"Alexander said "I'm sorry, I know how much you want the empire"Genevieve said "Yes I do"Alexander said "I'm going to check on the children, I be right back"Genevieve said she went upstairs as Lorenzo came in. "Alexander, We need to talk"Lorenzo said he garb Alexander jacket. "Why did you try to get into my office yesterday! Lorenzo yelled "I know you had something to do with my house burn down! Alexander yelled "You know I never like you with my daughter I sure just get rid of you"Lorenzo yelled as Genevieve came downstairs. "Daddy! Let Alexander go now! Genevieve yelled and Lorenzo let go. "What the hell is going on"Genevieve ask as she came by Alexander. "Your husband try to go into my home office"Lorenzo said "So your threat my husband! This was a bad mistake in staying here"Genevieve said "We finally agree on something Darling! I will find us a house"Alexander said "I did, Daddy can you let us talk alone"Genevieve said "Genevieve, I just want Alexander to stay out of my office"Lorenzo said "Just go! Genevieve yelled and Lorenzo left. "Wow, You just kick your father out of his own house"Alexander said "Yes I did"Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment