Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 79



At Lorenzo house~ Lorenzo and Blair were talking. "Lorenzo, The reason I came to town is because I love you still"Blair said "You love me 'Lorenzo ask "Yes, What we had was great"Blair said "Till Todd came back from the dead then you dump me for him"Lorenzo said "You lied to me who you are"Blair said "Yes I did"Lorenzo said Blair touch him. "We are alike, We could be good together, You could fall in love with me"Blair said "You have no prove of what you overheard"Lorenzo said "Oh Yes I do"Blair said "What"Lorenzo ask "The last time I was here I put a bug in your phone"Blair said "I don't think you want to mess with me, You need to leave"Lorenzo said "You have an hour to decision"Blair said and left and made a phone call. "His almost mine"Blair said and hang up the phone.

At Jax house~Jax was home and just hang up the phone. "That's great, My plan is working"Jax said as Skye came in. "What plan is that"Skye ask "It's just work, Skye are you okay"Jax ask "Not really"Skye said as her phone rang it was Lorenzo. "Lorenzo, What is it"Skye ask and hang up the phone. "I have to go, Can you pick up the twins"Skye ask "Yes"Jax said "Thank you, I will see you later"Skye said "Skye, I'm glad Genevieve is find"Jax said "Thank you"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment