Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 78

At Lila Rae stone~Skye was still there about to leave when Alan came in. "Skye"Alan said "Oh Daddy"Skye said "Skye, What is going on"Alan ask "My family is again falling apart, Daddy it was Luis who burn down Jax house and Genevieve and is going to turn himself in"Skye said "The hospital"Alan ask "That wasn't Luis"Skye said "Lorenzo"Alan ask "He was cover for our son"Skye said "Oh Skye"Alan said "I know Luis needs to do the right thing but part of me wants to keep him safe"Skye said "I know you do but Luis needs help"Alan said "He can't get that in jail he will get killed"Skye said "I'm sorry"Alan said they share a hug. "I wish my family could be happy"Skye said "I know"Alan said

At Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was on the phone. "It's all set my son will be out of the state by now and no one will know it was Luis who burn down the house and the hospital it wasn't me, My son will not go away for murder"Lorenzo said and hang up the phone as Blair came in. "Blair"Lorenzo said "So your son like you a murder"Blair said What do you want to keep your mouth shut"Lorenzo ask "Oh I think you know what I want"Blair said she kiss him. "You want me"Lorenzo ask "Yes, I want to marry you! Blair said "Blair, I will not be blackmail into marry you , I love Skye"Lorenzo said "Then I guess your son goes to jail"Blair said "Oh I don't think you want to mess with me"Lorenzo said "You would never kill me"Blair said as Genevieve came in with Sunday Rose. "What is going on"Genevieve ask "Nothing Princess, Can you leave us alone"Lorenzo said "I will be happy to"Genevieve said and left. "She mad at you"Blair said "I can handle my daughter and you"Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment