Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 80


At Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were talking. "So what is going on, Where is Luis"Skye ask "That's what I call you about, Luis left town"Lorenzo said "Where"Skye ask "You don't need to know where, Our son can't go to jail over this"Lorenzo said "So you just sent our son away without tell me! I didn't get to say goodbye to our son! I hate you this is just like when you took Lila Rae from me! Skye yelled "Skye, This is the best thing to do"Lorenzo said "How did do this"Skye ask as Genevieve came in holding Sunday Rose. "Mother, Did Daddy tell you how he blackmail me to help your son the criminals"Genevieve yelled "Watch it! Lorenzo yelled "You blackmail Genevieve! Skye yelled "Yes I did, Do you want to tell your mother with what"Lorenzo said "I have nothing to be ashamed of the baby that I'm carrying is Alexander his the father and I will tell my husband soon"Genevieve said "No it's not Alexander, It's Victor"Lorenzo said "Victor! I know you still love him"Skye said "I'm not talking to either of you about my love life"Genevieve said "I hate all this, Luis is God no where and blackmail, Our family is a mess! Skye yelled "Yes it is"Genevieve said she went upstairs with Sunday Rose.

"Skye"Lorenzo said "Why did you do this"Skye ask "It was the right thing to do , Do you want our son to end up dead"Lorenzo ask "No, We will never see Luis will we, It wasn't you who burn down the hospital was it"Skye ask "No it was Luis"Lorenzo said "No"Skye said "Skye, We need to talk about the divorce, We sure sign the papers"Lorenzo said "I guess so"Skye said Genevieve came back in the room. "I have to go, Sunday Rose is with the nanny"Genevieve said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment