Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For always ch 81" Mother's and Daughter's"

At Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were sitting down. "Skye, Do you really want this divorce"Lorenzo ask "Lorenzo, This isn't about falling out of love"Skye said "I know, If I could save Lila Rae like I save Genevieve I would"Lorenzo said "I know"Skye said "We can figure out something with the twins"Lorenzo said "That's not why I want this"Skye said "Then why, Give me one good reason why we sure divorce"Lorenzo ask

At Blair new house~ Blair was at home when the doorbell rang it was Genevieve. "Genevieve, What can I do for you"Blair ask "I know what your up to, Your blackmail my father to marry you"Genevieve said "I don't know what your talking about"Blair ask "I overheard everything and I'm going to help you"Genevieve said "You want to help me"Blair ask "Yes, I'm upset with my father and I don't want them together anymore, My sister Lila Rae died of cancer and my mother blame it on me like I give Lila Rae cancer, And my father is blackmail me , I don't want them happy so let me help you"Genevieve said "Well I never thought I would say this but I would love for you to help me"Blair said "My mother hurt you didn't she"Genevieve ask "Yes a long time ago she was my husband at the time mistress"Blair said "Wow, Well let's get this plan start"Genevieve said "Yes"Blair said

No comments:

Post a Comment