Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 83 "Taking over ELQ"


At The Quartermaine~Edward and Tracy were having a drink when Skye came in. "Skye, Why are you here"Edward ask "So you stole ELQ from me"Skye ask "Yes, It was easy you been busy"Tracy said "Yes I have been busy and I don't care about ELQ anymore, I need to be there for my family"Skye said "Really"Edward ask "Yes, I do"Skye said "I'm sorry about Lila Rae"Edward said "Thank you, I miss my baby so much but I don't know how to move on"Skye said "No one knows how to move on from that"Tracy said "No"Skye said "Skye, Why don't you come work with us"Edward ask "Daddy, You can't trust Skye"Tracy said "Skye is a Quartermaine the DNA test prove it and has a right to run it"Edward said "Thank you, I'll think about it"Skye said "Thanks"Edward said Edward and Tracy left as Alan came in.

"Skye, How did it go with Luis and the cops"Alan ask "Daddy, You can't tell anyone this but Lorenzo sent Luis away today, I didn't get to say goodbye to my son"Skye said "I'm sorry"Alan said "I know this is the safe way to do this but I can't see my son at all"Skye said "Oh Skye"Alan said "I lose another child"Skye said and hug Alan. "There more, Lorenzo and I sign the divorce paper it's over"Skye
said "I'm happy about that I never like Lorenzo but are you sure, I know you love him'Alan ask "I hate this I want to try to make it work but I don't trust Lorenzo and the twins"Skye said "I know"Alan said

No comments:

Post a Comment