Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway part 4 ch 84


At Lorenzo~Lorenzo was at home when Nikolas-Alexander came downstairs. "Son, What is it"Lorenzo ask "I'm bored, Mother is sleeping and Father is at work"Nikolas-Alexander said "Your mother sleeping still"Lorenzo ask "Yes, Mother slept a lot, The nurse give her some medical "Nikolas-Alexander said "Really, Let me check on your mother and then we can go out"Lorenzo said "Sure Papa"Nikolas-Alexander said Lorenzo went upstairs and went into Genevieve room who was sleeping and left. Lorenzo came back downstairs. "Let's go get some ice cream"Lorenzo said they left.

At Cameron~Cameron and Aiden were talking about Liz funeral. "We need to have mother's funeral soon"Aiden said "Yes, I can't believe this"Cameron said "Me too, I'm sorry about what I did to you"Aiden said "It's in the past"Cameron said "Thank you"Aiden said as the doorbell rang it was Ric. "Ric, Did you find who did this"Cameron ask "No I 'm sorry we had to close the case"Ric said "No"Aiden said "I hate this too, I care for Elizabeth"Ric said "I know you did, Do you think this was my formal father in law"Cameron ask "Yes I do I just wish I had the evidence to put Alcazar behind bars"Ric said "Me too"Aiden said "Your mother loved you both so much"Ric said "Thank you"Aiden said

No comments:

Post a Comment